I installed COMODO System Cleaner 3.0.167886.37 Final
- Russian version
of localization and there was localized approximately 60% of the strings
I took the Russian localized file "GUILANG.dll" and I translated into Russian language all untranslated strings. Thus, the overall percentage of translation ~90%
But there are still untranslated strings, shown on the screenshot in a previous post by Marek88
- these strings simply don't exists in a resource file!
I've also attached my modified russian file "GUILANG.dll" to this post and in the archive there is a patch for the original russian file "GUILANG.dll" (made in Restorator
[attachment deleted by admin]