Initial post-installation CSC scan seems to hang at same level for a long time finally completing or crashing, not sure which (windows disappears). It consumes large amounts of GDI objects. Windows GUI eventually freezes with few desktop GUI objects and no GUI text showing. Event log for other programs show 'out of system resources' errors.
Re-running CSV after reboot and changing to registry window results in the window scan option lines showing 'loading' for over 10 mins. During this period number of GDI objects consumed increases from c400 to c2250. Other apps started to misbehave, so I rebooted.
- My Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP2 - 32bit
- Security Software Installed: Comodo CIS, proactive config, otherwise default sitttings
- How you produced the problem: Install Comodo CSC, let initial scan run, Active Clean Off
- How you tried to resolve the problem: (N/A)
- Screen-shots with the error (N/A)
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any (N/A)
- All log files of CSC, if you had logs enabled (N/A)
- Any other Additional Information: Please find appended Hijack this scan