COMODO Registry Cleaner 1.0.12.16 Released!

Hello,

We are happy to announce the Release! The first 1.0 official release.

Whats new?

• This version comes with portable version too! To make things easier for you we made a small setup, just for quick deploy purposes (to USB for example) - it does not leave any trace on Add/Remove Programs or on your system. It just deploys the files required to run the portable version.

For more info and download please visit COMODO Registry Cleaner brand new website at http://registry-cleaner.comodo.com/index.html.

Once more we wish to thank you for your help!!! We hope everything you wished for is in this release… and if there isn’t just post a request on the Wish List. Stay assured we take them all into consideration.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Great work!!

Harry

(:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CRC TEAM!
They worked very hard to deliver a top notch program!

Welldone guys!

Melih

Great work COMODO thank you so much (V)

CANGRATS CRC TEAM!

Josh

Congratulations :). Another fine product :-TU.

Just a quick question regarding the mobile version. Could these files be copied to a network share and run over the network?

:slight_smile:

great job. i’ll be DLing it soon when i get the chance

(J) (L) (M) (R)

Thanks for this release.

Good job, although after comparing it to a few other cleaners, it overlooks some stuff that can safely be deleted. There is some room for improvement for the next update. :wink:

Thanks for this released. . .

(L) (L) (L)
(L) (L) (L)
(L) (L) (L)

I tough CRC-FINAL is Better than BETA. I can’t Install CRC…

Heres my Bug (:SAD) (:SAD) (:SAD)
(:SAD) (:SAD) (:SAD)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I Install CRC-BETA again… FINAL doesn’t work with my Machine.

It’s not a bug. You system just does not meet the Minimum System requirements. From image I understand you have Vista. Please install Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista in order to run CRC 1.0.

I brought my Test Machine in Province that’s why, I have a VISTA HOME alone here. Well, since FINAL release is not working with my OS, I will continue using the BETA ones.

:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■

yay, final is finally here (:HUG)

seems way more stable than the beta version…one question. Where can I find the full changelog for this particular version?

The system requirements for CRC based on the Comodo website is:

Supported Operating Systems

Windows Vista 32bit / 64 bit Service Pack 1
Windows XP 32 bit / 64 bit Service Pack 2
Windows 2003 Server 32 bit / 64 bit Service Pack 3
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4

Is Windows XP Service Pack 3 supported?

I’m running SP3 and it’s working like a charm :wink:

Can you guys running SP3 (XP) open the help file? (under Miscellaneous) or is it just me :'(.

:slight_smile:

Works fine here SP3.
This is a fresh install no Beta or Rc install if that makes any difference.
Dennis

i have win xp sp3 installed. crc finds 1521 probs and suggests to delete 1265 items (unsafe entries are not marked) can i safely delete the probs found by crc. is crc safe?? is in-depth search safe??

Safe? Very hard to say from a general point of view. But, CRC is designed to find entries safe to remove. However, I can’t guarantee that it’s safe, and I’m not sure Comodo can guarantee it either.

I always remove entries like there was no tomorrow, but on the other hand, I do this only on my own PC and I’m ready to reinstall Windows any time… almost. :wink:

LA