Well, I was not in Google Chrome at the time, but I did get the error message while in Comodo Dragon but I was trying to log into Gmail.
I have attached a screenshot, I am in the Webpage Not Available Error Club Officially now.
Comodo Dragon Beta Versions 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168 Error 101
1. On random pages Comodo Dragon's current stable version and beta versions, sometimes fail to load a page and you get this Error 101 message:
This webpage is not available
The webpage at http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=51
might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.
When I am logged into my e-mails inbox, every so often I get this error message partially on the page, so I have to refresh the page to fix the problem; usually refreshing the page one or more times fixes this error message, but it keeps happening every so often on different pages and in two different versions of Comodo Dragon, and sometimes in Google Chrome.
2. I have tried running in Incognito Mode, Clearing All The Browser Data, Disabling DNS Pre-Fetching, Clearing My Flash Cookies, Etc; refreshing the page usually fixes the problem until it happens again.
4. Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit.
5. Adblock Plus, Ghostery, Web Of Trust.
6. UAC Enabled
8. C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon