Author Topic: New Ideas for Comodo Dragon  (Read 218057 times)

Offline casachit

• Comodo's Hero
Re: New Ideas for Comodo Dragon
« Reply #405 on: June 27, 2012, 07:43:16 PM »
Integrate Comodo Cloud with Comodo Dragon, (like the Sign In option in Google Chrome), so all your Preferences, Settings, Bookmarks and Passwords are synced with Comodo Cloud.

So the Comodo Cloud extension becomes part of Comodo Dragon, instead of a separate extension.

What you think, for those hardcore die-hard Comodo users?  :-TU

:-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #406 on: June 28, 2012, 12:09:07 PM »

Offline JakeGreen

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #407 on: July 06, 2012, 06:39:48 AM »

Offline MohsenB

« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2012, 03:43:40 AM »
Hi

if the TABs have a fixed size and can move it like Firefox is better. now when open many TAB , can't find opened tabs easily .

thanks

Offline elenore

« Reply #409 on: July 21, 2012, 09:41:25 PM »
Hi Guys

We now have our own browser that we can develop further.

So, tell us what you want to see in this, some cool features that noone has but would be great to have in CD.

thank you for your help.

Melih

Hello Melih.   I would like to see a change made.   Currently, when I click the red X to close the last remaining tab, Dragon also closes.   I would like to have the TAB close, but not the browser. (to do as Maxthon 3 and Lunascape 6 currently do.)  If this is already a setting, I have not been able to find it.

Additionally, I would like to be able to add certain things permanently to the top area of the browser, via a setting of course, so others who do not want this can not enable the setting..... Things like a google (or other) search box and certainly the 'search on current page', which is presently Ctrl-F and something I only found by accident.

by-the-way, where does one find a listing of keyboard 'shortcuts' ???

Offline Bad Frogger

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #410 on: July 21, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »
by-the-way, where does one find a listing of keyboard 'shortcuts' ???
http://help.comodo.com/topic-120-1-279-2579-Keyboard-and-Mouse-Shortcuts-for-Comodo-Dragon.html

The Help file is a wonderful thing ;)

Bad
CIS    Firefox  NoScript  Please remember to follow The Forum Policy.

Offline Bad Frogger

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #411 on: July 21, 2012, 10:03:44 PM »
Hello Melih.   I would like to see a change made.   Currently, when I click the red X to close the last remaining tab, Dragon also closes.   I would like to have the TAB close, but not the browser. (to do as Maxthon 3 and Lunascape 6 currently do.)  If this is already a setting, I have not been able to find it.
I believe there may be an add on for that, or at least to get a warning so you don't close the browser.

Additionally, I would like to be able to add certain things permanently to the top area of the browser, via a setting of course, so others who do not want this can not enable the setting..... Things like a google (or other) search box and certainly the 'search on current page', which is presently Ctrl-F and something I only found by accident.
Don't know about adding things. But search is built into the address bar/omnibox.
In settings you can set which search engine to use and manage which are available too.

Hope some of this helps.
Bad
CIS    Firefox  NoScript  Please remember to follow The Forum Policy.

Offline neohush

• Comodo Member
  • I LOVE COMODO
« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2012, 04:33:10 PM »
Integrate Comodo Cloud with Comodo Dragon, (like the Sign In option in Google Chrome), so all your Preferences, Settings, Bookmarks and Passwords are synced with Comodo Cloud.

So the Comodo Cloud extension becomes part of Comodo Dragon, instead of a separate extension.

What you think, for those hardcore die-hard Comodo users?  :-TU

Integrate Comodo Cloud with Comodo Dragon, (like the Sign In option in Google Chrome)

Very wonderful  :-*
I'm here with my friend, Mid-2010 MacBook :D

Offline Killua96

« Reply #413 on: August 02, 2012, 07:41:12 AM »
A thing that i realy want is a simple bookmarks button like firefox, ie or opera. So i can access to bookmark by a popup menu, more fast and more clear than the bookmarks bar.

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #414 on: August 02, 2012, 07:51:54 AM »
Hi Killua96,
Is Ctrl+Shift+O the page you want?
If yes, you can also get to it by right clicking the bookmarks bar or save it to the bookmarks bar.

If you mean a drop down menu to bookmark the page you are on, click on the star in the right corner of the address bar.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 08:08:54 AM by captainsticks »
A good read guaranteed.
Forum Policy - Updated on January 3, 2013
PrivDog: The Dog that not only barks at uninvited guests, but rather destroys the intruder.

Offline Killua96

« Reply #415 on: August 02, 2012, 08:30:44 AM »
Thanks captainsticks for your fast reply, what i would like is a button that open a drop down menu where are listed all bookmarks, so i can choose one with one click and, after that, the bookmarks menu disappear. I see that there are few extension for chrome that do that like this https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ffmdedmghpoipeldijkdlcckdpempkdi but are very few, not again supported and with bugs.

Bookmarks bar is invasive because doesn't disappear after the selection of a desidered bookmark.

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #416 on: August 02, 2012, 08:40:17 AM »
Slight misunderstanding, I see what you mean now and to have it integrated would be the way to go.
Kind regards.
A good read guaranteed.
PrivDog: The Dog that not only barks at uninvited guests, but rather destroys the intruder.

Offline Killua96

« Reply #417 on: August 02, 2012, 01:33:50 PM »
Good, I think that would be very usefull, something that miss to other chromium based browsers. :)

Offline D Bone

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #418 on: August 02, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
How about the bookmarks bar appearing and then disappearing when ever you hovered over it? Much like the taskbar on auto hide...................That would be SWEET!!
Clean Install ~ Router NAT Firewall ~ Windows 7 Firewall ~ Bitdefender Antivirus Free ~ Chrome ~ Ghostery ~ Windows 7 System Image

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #419 on: August 02, 2012, 05:17:27 PM »
Hi D Bone,
I like that idea. :-TU
A good read guaranteed.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek