Author Topic: Dragon remembering position on screen  (Read 3691 times)

Offline bleev

Dragon remembering position on screen
« on: April 20, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »
I love dragon, I love the security and the ability to use Google add-ons.I'm a big some supporter of Comodo and use many of your offerings which is just incredible my opinion.

The only thing I don't like with Comodo dragon is that it doesn't remember its last position and size on your screen when you reopen browser. I have to use a clumsy program that tries to position windows as they were left upon closing. I would love to do away with that piece of software as the only program I use it over is Comodo dragon.

Thanks for listening and considering my suggestion.

Offline George-Silviu Blendea

• Comodo's Hero
Re: Dragon remembering position on screen
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 07:30:48 AM »
Hello,

Are you running Comodo Dragon in incognito by any chance?

Regards.

Offline bleev

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 01:28:13 PM »
Thanks for the response!

No I'm not using it incognito mode. I just open it normally and it automatically opens on the left side of my dominate screen where I use other programs in the space. I then need to move it to the right side and re-size it to fill the dedicated space.

Any help appreciated...is this normal or is this an anomaly?

Using win 7 and current version of dragon.

Offline George-Silviu Blendea

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 03:23:34 AM »
Hello,

The Comodo Dragon window should remember it's position on screen.
Could you add some screenshots with the window/windows as you have them positioned so we can attempt to reproduce the issue? Are you using window snap to position the Dragon window?

I just open it normally and it automatically opens on the left side of my dominate screen where I use other programs in the space. I then need to move it to the right side and re-size it to fill the dedicated space.

Are you working with two monitors?

Thank you for your support.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek