Comodo Dragon ver 26.1 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 26.1 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

New:

• Dragon is based on Chromium 26.0.1410.64.

Fixed:

• Controls in embedded Flash Player videos were not responding.

Updating… ;D

Settings:

• incognito mode
  • clear all on exit

Problem:
Dragon crashing on every exit. (previous version was OK)

Whoa! Confirmed.
???

[attachment deleted by admin]

Also confirm same problem on Win 7 x32 - Whoa Crash on exit, do you want to reload

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: dragon.exe
Application Version: 26.1.3.0
Application Timestamp: 516d16e2
Fault Module Name: dragon.dll
Fault Module Version: 26.1.3.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 516d1667
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0093b622
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

There’s another user in this post with a report of the same too.

The bug appears to happen when specifically ‘Clear Broswing History’ on exit is selected.

Edit: Besides that, thanks for the update.

Same for me… WHOA!
Didn’t know that Comodo was in a horse race
FIX…please :cry:

WHOA!
Is it going to be fixed ASAP?
;D

Let us hope so. :slight_smile:

You seem to have nailed the reason… thanks.
No problem when I disable that option.
But why?

In Incognito mode nothing is saved.
So clearing nothing results in…nothing!
;D
WHOA!

Not sure why sorry, but I am sure the Devs will gain knowledge of the issue quickly. :wink:

…then just retract the BAD link for the BAD version now - what’s wrong with that? -
before you put a bunch more people through it - you know now, so, take it down & fix it…

Just in case the developers are busy fixing it, and dont pop back in for a while to remove this one …

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-ver-260-is-now-available-for-download-t93294.0.html

does comodo test dragon with different settings checked before a release? this is just a simple question so don’t come down on me with a bunch of "dragon is thoroughly tested before a release because responses like that don’t answer my question. please don’t answer unless you are a dev for dragon

in this thread
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/just-great-wont-close-properly-t93914.0.html;msg676080#msg676080

reply #3 says “Just re-install v26 ( if you keep the installers until after updating that is ) … It will ask you if you want to Downgrade to 26 if you installed 26.1 and no problems thereafter ( Well apart from v26 then informing you theres an update … Skip this update”

I tried to do that - it didn’t say " ask you if you want to Downgrade to 26" - all there was, was uninstall & repair - I tried repair & did the whole thing & still got the 26.1 - if it’s not what it says, why is IT still up? - lots of “can’t do it” going around - & that one isn’t a “bug”…

Ah sorry UltraDolby, it looks like they now use the same link all the time for every update release so it is not the old v26 anymore

Thanks guys for fixing the flash cursor issue.

You can always find the previous releases of CD here: www.filehippo.com

…still - crash & burn all over the place - even when “clear on exit” items not checked - or checked in any combination - just more when checked, sometimes crash report, sometimes not - who calls this a “stable” release - CD has gotten worse & worse since about halfway through 2012 - I REFUSE TO UNINSTALL & REINSTALL ANY MORE…