Comodo Dragon 26.0 is now available for download from the following link:http://download.comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe
- Dragon is based on Chromium 26.0.1410.43.
- Master password feature. Master password feature overview
Dragon can save user names and passwords that you use to access online web services. If you share your computer with anyone it may be reasonable to use a master password. By setting a Master Password, anyone using your profile will be prompted to enter the master password when access to your stored passwords is needed.
You can't use master password and passwords sync simultaneously.
In order to enable master password follow these steps:
1. Open Dragon settings (dragon://settings/).
2. Click "Show advanced settings".
3. Find "Enable a master password" checkbox and check it.
You will be required to set up your master password. After this you will be able to view or autofill your passwords only once you enter the master password.