Comodo Dragon ver 26.0 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 26.0 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

New:

• Dragon is based on Chromium 26.0.1410.43.
  • Master password feature.

Master password feature overview

Dragon can save user names and passwords that you use to access online web services. If you share your computer with anyone it may be reasonable to use a master password. By setting a Master Password, anyone using your profile will be prompted to enter the master password when access to your stored passwords is needed.

LIMITATION:
You can’t use master password and passwords sync simultaneously.

In order to enable master password follow these steps:

1. Open Dragon settings (dragon://settings/).
  2. Click “Show advanced settings”.
  3. Find “Enable a master password” checkbox and check it.
    You will be required to set up your master password. After this you will be able to view or autofill your passwords only once you enter the master password.

Thanks lightstep,

Running smooth here, and the Flash font issue is solved :-TU

Thanks kindly :slight_smile:
Quicker than expected :-TU

Is it still slow while sandboxed?

Thank you so much for releasing v26. This fixes the clicking noise when watching HTML5 video on YouTube. I have uninstalled Flash for added security, and watch YouTube videos with HTML5 instead. Now it works just as good as Flash does. Actually, I like HTML5 video better. It looks cleaner. Thanks again Comodo.

This update has also seems to have the “seamless iframe” feature. So now I score a perfect 20/20 in security for the HTML5 test. You guys are awesome at Comodo. I’m looking forward to more updates.

Yup, just tried… it’s still slow in the sandbox.
I don’t know if it has been reported before but in the virtual page it says “Data will be not be written to your real computer”

Great! Thank you for the update! That was very fast! I hope you didn’t rush it… :slight_smile:

Thank you for a very good release of CD. Working as expected, with no problems at present.

Thanks for the fast update. :slight_smile:

…thank you, oh, great swami, thank you…

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for releasing it so quickly after Chrome.
:-TU

Cannot pause nor toggle to full screen videos like this: AP Live on Livestream

after updating to version 26.0.2.0, youtube videos posted on facebook
after doing play no longer have access to them lock, music plays but you can not put forward or stop the video

Thanks for the update. :-TU

Confirmed the font issue is fixed, but it appears to have created other issues with the Flash plugin.

Hi Richey,
This appears to be a new bug between Dragon and the standard Flash plugin (Issue confirmed), because this issue is not present when using Pepperflash.

Uff, Youtube videos embedded in Google Sites won’t play. I hope they fix it because I can’t install Pepperflash.

Not to be snarky but does anyone actually test these before releasing them? It seems like each successive release has more bugs than the previous release. Now I cannot play any facebook apps and from what I have read here it’s another flash problem. Very disappointed in this release.

I like lightstep

You maintain very good Comodo Dragon

Seems to have corrected “FLASH” bug

Thank you very much!

also videos embedded on forums (like vb,ipb) doesn’t work !
On html5test it scores 468 AND 9 BONUS POINTS out of a total of 500 points which is current record :slight_smile:

I have also experienced issues with flash based objects that don’t respond to flash ‘buttons’. You can click them but it won’t do anything.

Unfortunately some of these persistent flash issues are being followed over from the Chromium base IMO.