- Dragon is based on Chromium 23.0.1271.97.
- Dragon now includes PrivAlert extension.
Excellent addition. A replacement for Ghostery, promises to be more effective, and without any need to agree to Better Advertisings terms and conditions
That tastes sooo good. I haven't fully trusted Ghostery since Better Advertising bought the guy out, but nothing else did what Ghostery does.
- Documentation : For instance ..
1. What does it do which Ghostery does not ( most curious about this question, does it also dual purpose as an AdBlock+ replacement, and if so from where are the lists updated from .. MVPS hosts list or an adblock list ?? )
2. If you put a sites url in the whitelist, what does the ( un-checked ) tickbox do
Question 2 is raised because looking at the "Threats list", if you have a white listed site then its threat category becomes un-checked, which logically says to me "You have elements from this list whitelisted so the category is not completely blocking all elements" - Hence it is un-checked.
Yet sites added to the Whitelist tab, by default, are also un-checked, which if you go by the logic of the Threats list says to me "Here are the sites you want whitelisted, but they are in-active" ..
.. so is having whitelisted sites un-checked mean they are in-active, meaning we have to also tick everything we add to the whitelist ( which seems counter to the users wishes if they are adding a site to a whitelist )
Or, if not, what does ticking them do ?
Or, I notice the Remove Selected button at the bottom, so is the tickbox purely for mass removal ? ( aswell as having the remove option at the end of each line )
3. Will you be making PrivAlert more detailled in what can be blocked per site ( I believe at the moment its an all or nothing option for all the different elements any particular site may have )