Comodo Dragon ver 23.0 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 23.0 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

Improved:

• Dragon is based on Chromium 23.0.1271.64.
  • Ability to skip update to prevent update notification bar from appearing on each Dragon launch.

Fixed:

• Don’t recreate start menu folder during update.
  • Import from Chrome didn’t work.

Congrats, was waiting for this release :-TU

Great improvement, this will make many people happy, including me

Thank you Comodo for the best browser with the best name ever! :love:

Thanks for the update. :-TU

Splendid, Splendid :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank you for the release, but I have a problem. I can’t access Dragon settings in version 23.0. I got a windows stating an error 300 (see attached image). What must I do to open the settings in this version?

SOLVED. I had a bookmark for the Settings which pointed to dragon://chrome/settings/. This one doesn’t work anymore. If I go to Settings through the Dragon button, it points now to dragon://dragon/settings/ and the Settings open.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Great! Thank you ;D :-TU

Thanks for the update, all is running smooth. :-TU

好的 已经更新

What does this really mean:

How do we make this choice, if it means what it says?

Hello,

This functionality affects only manual update. When the update notification bar is displayed you will have the option to skip the update. This means that the notification will not be displayed at all until the next update is available.

Note: Even if you choose to skip an update through the notification bar, you will be able to update by going to “About Comodo Dragon”.

URLs for internal dragon pages have changed.
In previous versions settings url was dragon://chrome/settings/, and now it is dragon://dragon/settings/.
All you need to do to fix this issue, is to delete the old bookmark and create a new one.

Comodo Dragon
:-TU :-TU :-TU

…ahhhhhhhhhh thanx, palpitations have diminished to a minor murmur…

Download time = 6 minutes. Install time = 1:40. Time to open the freshly updated browser = 0:20. Not bad. Windows XP service pack 3, 512 MB RAM, 2.0 GHz processor, wireless internet connection.

good job Comodo. you guys make nice products.

I’m using the Comodo Dragon in version 22.1. It’s very perfect.

But, now I move to version 23.0 and it can’t use the flash player.
I try to update the newest flash player. But it still have a problem

How to fix this problem.

CD Ver 23 removed Dashlane extension which was OK in Ver 22 and cannot install it in CD Ver 23

Dashlane works OK in Google Chrome Ver 23

Can I go back to CD Ver 22 ?

Why would you want to go back ?

If do wish to go back go here > https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cd/comodo-dragon-ver-221-is-now-available-for-download-t87421.0.html

Regards

Nigel