Author Topic: Comodo Dragon ver 11.4 is now available for download  (Read 23492 times)

Offline Catalian_Draconia

Re: Comodo Dragon ver 11.4 is now available for download
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 12:16:25 AM »
 ??? I downloaded successfully yesterday. Today, I went to use Inspect Element from the right-click Context menu and it is gone(the option for Inspect Element). Is this deliberate? If so, I would like a way to uninstall this version and get an older version that has Inspect Element. I ended up using my Canary Chrome to get Inspect Element. I am not a happy camper right now.
I have been telling my friends about your browser and how much I liked it. I can't use your DNS Server because there is no place to white list a site. If you ever allow us to do that, I would be thrilled! Thanks for the browser.
I hope you can fix the missing Inspect Element soon.

Offline Boris 3

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2011, 03:27:24 AM »
With the previous version, I had no difficulty to translate a text to English. Now when I right click a text, the option to translate is in grey and then doesn't work anymore. In my options settings the "offer to translate pages that aren't in a language I read" is enabled.

Is this a temporary problem or a bug?

Boris

Offline megamanx

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2011, 10:23:59 AM »
With the previous version, I had no difficulty to translate a text to English. Now when I right click a text, the option to translate is in grey and then doesn't work anymore. In my options settings the "offer to translate pages that aren't in a language I read" is enabled.

Is this a temporary problem or a bug?

Boris

Hate to say this, but I recommend the Google Translate extension.

Offline Boris 3

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 10:31:26 AM »
Hate to say this, but I recommend the Google Translate extension.

The Dragon's in-build translation tool is powerful and reliable. The only problem is that it doesn't work, at least for me, since the new release.

Offline megamanx

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »
The Dragon's in-build translation tool is powerful and reliable. The only problem is that it doesn't work, at least for me, since the new release.

Most of the time, the built-in translator won't translate sites, when it detects some words as English. If it assumes the site is English, I won't translate what's non-English, so that's where the extension comes in. If they had a similar tool with another translation program other than Google, I would get it instantly. There are some with different translating programs but they don't work like that extension.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 01:29:39 PM by megamanx »

Offline SRWomack

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2011, 03:55:28 PM »
Have to say that it works fine for me. I tried a page in French and instead of Grey, it was there and usable.
SR

Offline Boris 3

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2011, 04:15:08 PM »
Hi SRWomack,

not a bug then if it works for you. I'm not as happy and it doesn't work on none of my computers. On one of them, I made today a clean install of Dragon 12.4.0.0, but it didn't solve my translation's problem.

Thanks anyway for the info.

Boris

Offline trscsaeg

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2011, 06:18:30 PM »
Anybody having problems getting Dragon to import data (bookmarks, etc...) from Firefox? I can import from IE, but not Firefox.  ???

i'm having problems importing rss feeds which i wish chrome or dragon would add support for by default like every other browser and have it work like firefox. yes i know of the rss feed addons and i hate all of them

Offline rvsth

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 07:07:52 PM »
Why is there anybody frustrating around with flash player??
I installed the newest comodo dragon already, but EVERY time I load a page it asks me to RUN THIS TIME. It's annoying, you know!
Well, I tried to UPDATE PLUG-IN as it suggested me to do, but once I arrived at adobe page and click the "Download now" button, I get
http://screenshooter.net/5645805/kcafmqv

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee, help me out of this!!!

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 07:33:55 PM »
Hi Rvsth. Have you tried This link and choose for other browsers in step 2. Good luck.
A good read guaranteed.
Forum Policy - Updated on January 3, 2013
PrivDog: The Dog that not only barks at uninvited guests, but rather destroys the intruder.

Offline alexo2003

• Comodo Member
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 12:19:07 AM »
Hi all!

What about synchronization with Google account? I get only bookmarks synchronized, but not extensions.  :'(

Offline paland

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2011, 02:59:14 AM »
I got a problem with newest version. It crashes too often and in absolutelly different cases. I never had such problems with the previous versions. Can I downgrade to the previous stable version somehow?

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2011, 09:08:53 AM »
I got a problem with newest version. It crashes too often and in absolutelly different cases. I never had such problems with the previous versions. Can I downgrade to the previous stable version somehow?
Hi Paland welcome. Sorry to hear that this version has caused problems for you, if you could give details of the problem a bug report would be appreciated thanks. Bug reports here
Also while it is still available you could download V10 Here and uninstall the current version. All the best and kind regards.
A good read guaranteed.
Forum Policy - Updated on January 3, 2013
PrivDog: The Dog that not only barks at uninvited guests, but rather destroys the intruder.

Offline lightstep

• Comodo Dragon Developer
  • Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
  • Comodo Dragon developer
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 04:28:02 AM »
Hi all!

What about synchronization with Google account? I get only bookmarks synchronized, but not extensions.  :'(

Sync with bookmarks and themes will be fixed in Dragon 12.

Offline trscsaeg

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 01:23:38 PM »
??? I downloaded successfully yesterday. Today, I went to use Inspect Element from the right-click Context menu and it is gone(the option for Inspect Element). Is this deliberate? If so, I would like a way to uninstall this version and get an older version that has Inspect Element. I ended up using my Canary Chrome to get Inspect Element. I am not a happy camper right now.
I have been telling my friends about your browser and how much I liked it. I can't use your DNS Server because there is no place to white list a site. If you ever allow us to do that, I would be thrilled! Thanks for the browser.
I hope you can fix the missing Inspect Element soon.

i have the option to inspect element but once i click it, there's nothing in the console even if i have something highlighted. it's weird that you don't even have the option but i do. it just doesn't show anything once i select it and  we both use 11.4. i wonder if a revo uninstall with a fresh install would fix this. i upgraded through a previous version of dragon. maybe it didn't upgrade right. idk

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek