When you encounter a False Positive (=FP) or a suspicious file please follow 1 of these 3 ways so it can be resolved as quickly as possible. 1th way - Website Submission
Comodo has now a webpage where you can submit your undetected malware or False Positives.
1) Go to : http://internetsecurity.comodo.com/submit.php
2) enter your information
3) wait for the files to be uploaded
2nd way - on the forums False Positive
1) Make a new topic
2) Write in the title the program/file that is detected
3) Provide the name of the FP, for example : Heur.Packed.Unknown
4) Provide a link to the site of the program
5) Provide the number of your CIS database
3rd way - over e-mail
1. Please zip up (using a archive tool like winzip,winrar etc) the file that you believe is wrongly detected and password it with password 'infected' without the quotes and email it to falsepositive[at]avlab.comodo.com
(Look here if you don't know how to rar files
2. Please make sure to mention "FALSE POSITIVE"
on the subject line of the mail. Also include the the name and ID (for example, BACKDOOR.WIN32.XXXXX.XX (ID = XXXXXX) under which the file in question is getting detected. Attaching a screen shot would be very helpful.
Thank you for helping Comodo and their customers !