Author Topic: What happened to DB Monitored?  (Read 5000 times)

Offline Cassette

• Comodo Loves me
What happened to DB Monitored?
« on: February 21, 2012, 10:21:46 PM »
After my bug report got zero response from you at Comodo, I went ahead and assumed that the apparent removal of the DB Monitored feature was by design. I tried the 2.0 beta version to see if it was working there and it was not so I went back to the stable version. I did a clean install and ended up with no applications monitored by the DB. So whats the deal with that feature? Why hasn't it been working for weeks now and is it coming back?

Offline Alexandru Andrei

• Comodo's Hero
Re: What happened to DB Monitored?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:51:37 AM »
After my bug report got zero response from you at Comodo, I went ahead and assumed that the apparent removal of the DB Monitored feature was by design. I tried the 2.0 beta version to see if it was working there and it was not so I went back to the stable version. I did a clean install and ended up with no applications monitored by the DB. So whats the deal with that feature? Why hasn't it been working for weeks now and is it coming back?

Hello,
The database feature was creating massive overload on the servers and it has been stopped for redesign or until we find a proper solution to reduce the overload.
It will be turned on soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline skudo12

• Comodo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 04:31:43 AM »
Hello, is DB monitored available again? I'm thinking of using Comodo Programs Manager, and DB monitored would be a great feature. Does the problem regarding servers overload already fixed?

Offline skudo12

• Comodo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 07:20:11 AM »
Shameless self bump. :(

Offline Cassette

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 06:20:26 PM »
Hello, is DB monitored available again? I'm thinking of using Comodo Programs Manager, and DB monitored would be a great feature. Does the problem regarding servers overload already fixed?
It's still not working. CPM was put on "hold" so it probably won't be fixed until they start working on it again or never.

Offline skudo12

• Comodo Member
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 08:29:22 PM »
But does the malware check before installation still happens?

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek