Author Topic: COMODO Programs Manager 1.3.2.21 Public Release BUG REPORTS  (Read 17353 times)

Offline Dolphin66

• Comodo's Hero
Re: COMODO Programs Manager 1.3.2.21 Public Release BUG REPORTS
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 02:00:15 PM »
Hello,
The dump file has been analyzed and it reveals that the BSOD is probably caused by CFRMD.sys driver which belongs to CSC. It could be an incompatibility problem. Does the issue reproduces every time? Try uninstalling CSC and see if it's still reproducing with CPM installed only.
Thank you.

Hi,

I've uninstalled CSC and the Blackberry Desktop Software now runs without a BSOD, but the icon for CPM has now become corrupt ( desktop shortcut ) even after an uninstall and re-install of CPM - see attached  ???

Blackberry Desktop Software runs with CPM installed.
 Blackberry Desktop Software runs with CSC installed.
Blackberry Desktop Software DOES NOT run with CPM & CSC installed. ???

Bob  ( Dolphin66 )
Desktop:- Windows 10 Technical Preview 32bit - Fast Track Updates ¦¦ CIS 8.0.0.4337 ¦¦ CBU 4.4.1.23                 Laptop:- Windows 7 64bit Home Premium ¦¦ CIS 8.0.0.4337 ¦¦ CBU 4.4.1.23

Tablet:- Android Jelly Bean ¦ CMS 2.5

Offline morphiusz

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Suspicious file?
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 02:52:31 PM »
- Your Operating System (and whether it's 32bit/64bit); Windows 7 Ultimate x32 SP1
- Security Software Installed; CIS 5.8 BETA 2
- How you produced the problem; I've tried to uninstall Comodo unite (the newest version) by clicking on its shortcut on the desktop>right click menu>uninstall using CPM. It failed.
- How you tried to resolve the problem; I could uninstall it via CPM (by opening it).
- Screen-shots with the error (if any); video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eegCi9_ksxc  (bug is showed since 1:53)
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any; n/a
- All log files of CPM, if you had logs enabled; n/a
- Any other Additional Information; n/a

Offline Wonkbro

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 02:17:30 AM »
Please post all bug reports & BSOD's here.

Be sure to include:

- Your Operating System (and whether it's 32bit/64bit); WINDOWS 7 64bit

- Security Software Installed; NONE

- How you produced the problem; FROM A FRESH INSTALL OF WINDOWS, FIRST INSTALLED MS WORKS 9, FOLLOWED BY CPM. AFTER CPM PROMPTED REBOOT, BSOD COMES UP. THIS BSOD HAPPENED ONLY AFTER CPM AND MS WORKS INSTALLED TOGETHER, THERE IS DEFINATELY A CONNECTION. CUMON.SYS IS THE CULPRIT ACCORDING TO DUMP FILE.

- How you tried to resolve the problem; TRIED REINSTALLING FROM FRESH WINDOWS INSTALL AS STATED ABOVE.

- Screen-shots with the error (if any); NONE

- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any; CUMON.SYS

- All log files of CPM, if you had logs enabled; NONE

- Any other Additional Information;
BEFORE I DID FRESH INSTALL, I HAD CPM ON MY MACHINE ALONG WITH MANY OTHER PROGRAMS. IT WAS ONLY DURING AND AFTER INSTALL OF MS WORKS THE BLUE SCREENS BECAME COMMONPLACE.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek