Modify/Adjust UI Elements:
1. Icons/buttons are too bunched together, they need some separated space between one another.
2. Get rid of the blue bar on the active tab, it makes the inactive tab look smaller. Active tab should be brighter, inactive tab should be dimmed...Just like in Firefox. Blue Bar isn't needed in my opinion.
3. Open a new tab and close tab buttons need to be enlarged a bit, they're too small.
4. Too much space in between active and inactive tab, it needs to be closer together.
5. Close, Minimize, Maximize buttons need to be brighter (Easier to see)
6. When adding a new toolbar, for example the KeeFox extension...The toolbar color needs to blend in with the rest of the interface, rather than solid white.
7. Open a new tab button needs a brighter back drop (Easier to see)
8. Back and Forward buttons need to be a tiny bit bigger.
9. When doing a mouse over on opened tabs, the highlight color seems too boxy/noticeable.