Author Topic: To Melih....  (Read 26705 times)

Offline trscsaeg

• Comodo's Hero
Re: To Melih....
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 04:48:58 PM »
i really wish i knew enough to work for comodo. it would be an honor to work for such a great company that makes so much great software. you guys make so much products for security. i don't know of a company that makes so much to cover all the bases that you guys cover. while i do study security, malware and just technology in general i know i don't have enough knowledge to work for comodo but i do wish i did or could afford to go to college and learn what i need to to learn and more to help make comodo better. i try and promote comodo a lot and all my family that has a computer uses it. my family has yet to get infected. the only thing we get is the tracking cookies that superantispyware likes to detect and nit pick on. other than that nothing. you guys are great. i hope one day comodo becomes synonymous with computer and internet security and becomes THE house hold name for security. keep up the outstanding work. i can't wait til CCE is out of beta and DACS is integrated into CIS. those things are going to revolutionize the security world and make the job super easy for malware killers like mrizos from youtube

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 05:31:01 PM »
Thanks Comodo. I agree that CIS could be polished,improved and even changed here and there it is not perfect, but not to much in this world doesn't have some flaws. Imo it is still a grand product that deserves grand recognition. I would just like to join in with the thankyou notes and say a big thanks to Melih for sharing his time with us, and for being a major part of making mighty fine free products for us to use. Great products guys/girls, and totally free of nag screens and advertising saying I want your money. Comodo is most definately family orientated and because of this we have just a little more money to spend on our own families. Thanks Melih, Thanks Comodo and Thanks to Watasha for starting such an appreciative topic.
Kind regards.
A good read guaranteed.
Forum Policy - Updated on January 3, 2013
PrivDog: The Dog that not only barks at uninvited guests, but rather destroys the intruder.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »
Thank you guys!
Really appreciate your support!

It is this kind of support that makes Comodo who we are and it is this kind of support that helps secure millions of users!

thanks
melih

Offline Dragula

• Comodo's Hero
  • We are, Who we are
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »
Hello Mr. Melih. Is it true that the company plans to open Comodo representative office in Russia?

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 01:08:02 PM »
Hello Mr. Melih. Is it true that the company plans to open Comodo representative office in Russia?

yes!

Offline Dragula

• Comodo's Hero
  • We are, Who we are
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 02:48:55 PM »
yes!

Yahoo!!! Ye baby, ye. Touch me, touch me. Melih is superman. Melih is Comodo Hero. I love Comodo.  :love:

Offline Dragula

• Comodo's Hero
  • We are, Who we are
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 08:28:46 AM »
And you can find out the date (at least approximate) the representative office in Russia?

Offline Co-Mo-Do

• Comodo's Hero
  • Co-Mo-Do BOts Clean
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2011, 09:01:35 AM »
What are "representative offices"?
Optimus Maximus Securitus, all aboard the Comodobus

Offline christarzan

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2011, 09:13:11 AM »
Thank you guys, your words mean the world to us!

thank you

Melih

A little bit of exaggeration here....just kidding  :a0

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2011, 02:23:33 PM »
A little bit of exaggeration here....just kidding  :a0

Universe would be exaggeration...world is ok :)

Offline Dragula

• Comodo's Hero
  • We are, Who we are
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 12:36:07 PM »
Hi Melih!
Sorry for my English, I'm not very good at them.
I saw that may soon open a representative office in Russia. If this is true, then maybe you need our help. We have already translated into Russian some of your blogs. Many people have expressed their gratitude for this. Just now we are engaged in translation of the FAQ. Do you need our translations, if representative office will be opened in Russia?

P.S. Besides the participation in the forum we have created a small page of Comodo in vkontakte.ru. Later, we began working with one of the major antivirus sites (Comss.ru), which is why the number of downloads CIS has grown several times.
We really like Comodo products and your ideology, and therefore we are interested in further promotion of Comodo in Russia.
Thank you! =) 

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »
Hi Melih!
Sorry for my English, I'm not very good at them.
I saw that may soon open a representative office in Russia. If this is true, then maybe you need our help. We have already translated into Russian some of your blogs. Many people have expressed their gratitude for this. Just now we are engaged in translation of the FAQ. Do you need our translations, if representative office will be opened in Russia?

P.S. Besides the participation in the forum we have created a small page of Comodo in vkontakte.ru. Later, we began working with one of the major antivirus sites (Comss.ru), which is why the number of downloads CIS has grown several times.
We really like Comodo products and your ideology, and therefore we are interested in further promotion of Comodo in Russia.
Thank you! =) 

the office we will setup will be small initially, so we will always need your help and grateful for it.

we need the spread the word and protect many who can't afford to pay, so please continue to great work you are doing and spread the word Pajalusta :)

Melih

Offline M.Richter

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
Hi Melih, an office in germany would be great too  ;)  my experiences says that more and more users in germany trust the products of Comodo.

So, maybe an german office, with an german live Support (german GeekBuddy) would be great for the future.

Here are 80 Million people and many companies who need your software and your support! ;D Is something in planning for that?

best regards and keep up your great work!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:53:26 AM by M.Richter »

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »
Hi Melih, an office in germany would be great too  ;)  my experiences says that more and more users in germany trust the products of Comodo.

So, maybe an german office, with an german live Support (german GeekBuddy) would be great for the future.

Here are 80 Million people and many companies who need your software and your support! ;D Is something in planning for that?

best regards and keep up your great work!

ich liebe dich mr Richter :)

indeed, we have plans for Europe and Germany is right in the center of it...watch this space.

Melih

Offline Valentin N

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Usability Study Group
    • My homepage at the moment
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 10:40:39 AM »
I see you know german Melih. :)

CEVPN: Valentin N

CIS 6.3

Keep CTM alive by voting