Author Topic: If you can't afford it....then just ask..  (Read 86581 times)

Offline radew

Re: If you can't afford it....then just ask..
« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2010, 11:34:19 PM »
Hi Melih,

Thank you for this offer and its comforting to see there is still someone like you in this materialistic society doing such a good deed. I believe I could afford the license thus I hope someone else who is genuine can have it.

I have only just install the Comodo firewall ( free edition ) a few days ago after deserting from ZoneAlarm ( which I used for five years due to their limited protection for my home pc).

I did a couple of free installation of linux ( Ubuntu ) thus I wonder if Comodo would release a linux version.  Also I volunteer ( teaching and constructing) during backpacking trips in third world countries hence I have seen these people not being aware of the computer security ( partially due to the Microsoft and its associate putting such a high purchase price on their products ).

My emphasis now is more on Linux and the available free softwares ( e.g Spybot, Open office, Avast Antivirus, Firefox etc ) which I hope I could impart my findings to my friends and people in need. Depending on the results from weeks of evaluating Comodo firewall, Comodo might be on my lists of recommended software.

Once again, thank you for letting everyone know about the deal. May God bless you.

Cheers,
Mao

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »
Hi Melih,

Thank you for this offer and its comforting to see there is still someone like you in this materialistic society doing such a good deed. I believe I could afford the license thus I hope someone else who is genuine can have it.

I have only just install the Comodo firewall ( free edition ) a few days ago after deserting from ZoneAlarm ( which I used for five years due to their limited protection for my home pc).

I did a couple of free installation of linux ( Ubuntu ) thus I wonder if Comodo would release a linux version.  Also I volunteer ( teaching and constructing) during backpacking trips in third world countries hence I have seen these people not being aware of the computer security ( partially due to the Microsoft and its associate putting such a high purchase price on their products ).

My emphasis now is more on Linux and the available free softwares ( e.g Spybot, Open office, Avast Antivirus, Firefox etc ) which I hope I could impart my findings to my friends and people in need. Depending on the results from weeks of evaluating Comodo firewall, Comodo might be on my lists of recommended software.

Once again, thank you for letting everyone know about the deal. May God bless you.

Cheers,
Mao

Thank you Mao, really appreciate your kind words.

we have built a Linux version of our AV engine. We will at some stage port majority of our products into different platforms. It will take us some time though :(

In the meanwhile, thank you again for your kind support.

PS: if you come accross people who might benefit from our product please feel free to let us know so that we can send them a free license.

thanks

Melih

Offline radew

« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2010, 11:49:29 PM »
Hi Melih,

Thank you for the prompt reply and your involvement in Linux program development.  I am planning to head up to South America this year thus I will greatly passed down your offer to those people in need.

Have a pleasant weekend.

Cheers,
Mao

Thank you Mao, really appreciate your kind words.

we have built a Linux version of our AV engine. We will at some stage port majority of our products into different platforms. It will take us some time though :(

In the meanwhile, thank you again for your kind support.

PS: if you come accross people who might benefit from our product please feel free to let us know so that we can send them a free license.

thanks

Melih

Offline walang sangit

« Reply #243 on: June 12, 2010, 06:07:29 AM »
please give me a licence

Offline tim51

« Reply #244 on: June 12, 2010, 12:21:13 PM »
hello am a user of comodo firewall I'm really interested by your product license Pro version thank you send me a key cordially /

Offline cimbrum

« Reply #245 on: June 12, 2010, 12:34:46 PM »
Hy Melih,

I'm waiting for that license key since the last Sunday. Or you've sent it, somehow? I don't know how to fully use forums so I don't know what is a "PM"... The license key offer is finished? Thanks!

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #246 on: June 12, 2010, 12:50:35 PM »
Hy Melih,

I'm waiting for that license key since the last Sunday. Or you've sent it, somehow? I don't know how to fully use forums so I don't know what is a "PM"... The license key offer is finished? Thanks!

PM is a personal message. you can click on my name on the forum and use the Personal Message option to send me a message, then I will forward it to you.

thanks
melih

Offline intrepid44

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #247 on: June 12, 2010, 02:04:28 PM »
Thanks Melih for the great product!!! I am now a comodo user even though I thought after reading other forums I wouldnt ever be one.  This just goes to show you not to believe everything you hear, I am impressed with comodo complete it does not slow my computer down at all. I used avira(paid) avast, mse, panda cloud, f-secure and I must say this is the best and lightest so far ranks right up there with panda cloud pro.
WINDOWS 7 64 BIT 8 GIGS RAM 750GIG HARD DRIVE
CIS5 COMPLETE  DEP(enabled) UAC(enabled) SEHOP (enabled)

Offline khalotshi

Re: If you can't afford it....then just ask.. [SENT]
« Reply #248 on: June 12, 2010, 03:20:28 PM »
Hello bro

honestly im using comodo fire wall for the time being

and i saw your new product Comodo Internet Security Complete

and its looks very promising ......

and to tell you the truth.... im a student and i don't have much money
if you can give me a free licenses i will be grateful
thank you for your generous offer  :-TU  
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 09:48:40 PM by panic »

Offline panic

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Linux is free only if your time is worthless.;-)
« Reply #249 on: June 12, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »
Please post all requests for a CIS Complete license in the following topic;

https://forums.comodo.com/general-discussion-off-topic-anything-and-everything/if-you-cant-afford-then-just-ask-t57664.0.html;msg404966#msg404966

You will receive your response as a Personal Message to your forum account.

Ewen :-)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 11:17:02 PM by Melih »
As your mums would say, "If you can't play nice with all the other kiddies, go home".
All users are asked to please read and abide by the  Comodo Forum Policy.
If you can't conform, don't use the forum.

Offline espion3004

« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2010, 01:25:01 AM »
Thk's Melhi

I received my registration key

Thank you and give you new on my W7 64 Bits...

Offline manong

Re: If you can't afford it....then just ask.. [SENT]
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2010, 02:55:05 AM »
HELLO I AM A USER OF COMODO FIREWALL FOR MANY YEARS. I AM INTERRESTED TO GET THE  LICENSE OF THE PRO VERSION. PLEASE SEND ME A LICENSE. BEST REGARDS.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 03:42:18 AM by Joshâ„¢ »

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2010, 02:37:39 PM »
Thk's Melhi

I received my registration key

Thank you and give you new on my W7 64 Bits...

no problem at all! We are glad we can help.

Melih

Offline TexasSportsFan

• Comodo Member
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2010, 03:32:21 PM »
Thank you Melih:)

I already have submitted a few questions and am enjoying using the suite:)
Matt
Lenovo Windows Vista 32bit
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  [at] 2.00GHz
2 GB Ram, 500 GB HD

Security Setup:
Windows Vista 32Bit
A/V: Comodo Internet Security Complete Version 5
On Demand Scanners: Mbam Free

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2010, 05:24:13 PM »
Thank you Melih:)

I already have submitted a few questions and am enjoying using the suite:)
Matt

great to hear! Thanks Matt.

Melih

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek