Author Topic: I am glad that Symantec is now waking up to the idea of Whitelisting!  (Read 11417 times)

Offline JamesFrance

• Comodo's Hero
James

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
Re: I am glad that Symantec is now waking up to the idea of Whitelisting!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 08:14:15 AM »
There simply is no other choice!!!!

You can't fight Malware with these Legacy AVs they get billions of dollars for every year!!!!

They all need A-VSMART architecture we have in v3!!!!

And yes I am glad that we are, once again, leading by example and pushing the bar and forcing all other security providers to raise the bar on malware! End users are the ultimate beneficiaries!

Melih

Wow! A reverence for Mr. Melih!
If I would be COMODO Ceo, I would be MAAADD, REALLY MAD!
Because now that Norton, Kaspersky and others are changing to whitelisting.... then that means now its a real competition to *sell* COMODOs products.

But hey! who cares. COMODO CIS it has been always free. So there is nothing to loose.
In fact, only more happy customers. Norton will sell whitelists and COMODO give them for free (and even more mature whitelistings). This confirms again that COMODO protection its really protection itself. And also the good person Mr. Melih is.
You rock with your COMODO company!  ;D

Any knowledge if symantec or karspersky added the whitelisting in their recent version?

Offline SivaSuresh

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Avert the danger that has not yet come
Re: I am glad that Symantec is now waking up to the idea of Whitelisting!
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 09:52:37 AM »
Wow! A reverence for Mr. Melih!

Any knowledge if symantec or karspersky added the whitelisting in their recent version?

We do not have any such trend in 2012 versions of KIS or NIS.

May be we see the effect in later versions.
with love Siva Suresh
|| Windows8 x64 | CIS 6 | Waterfox | Comodo Dragon x86 | Thunderbird | CCleaner | Evernote | PStart | SuperCopier | Dropbox | TeamViewer | Screenshot Captor ||
|| AMD Phenom II x4 955B | ASUS M4A88TD | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 240GB Sandisk SSD  || 3TB SATA II HDD 6Gb/s

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek