Using both CAV 18.104.22.168 and CPF 22.214.171.124 running on a fresh installation of Windows 2000 Professional SP4, I have the following problems:
- Cannot be opened from the tray icon.
- Can be opened only from the Start menu.
- Does not dispaly any of the installed programs while using my least-privilge account.
- Does function pefectly when logging to the system using an admin account.
- That problem did not occur when I have updgraded from CPF 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (on the previous Windows installation, and using the same CAV version.
You may refer to the attached snapshot for reference. That sanpshot is for LaunchPad launched from the Start menu under a least-privileged account.
Can you help me, please?