Author Topic: What can you do to help Comodo spread the word?  (Read 159254 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Re: What can you do to help Comodo spread the word?
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
And CPF is now at Tech-Pro.net as well.

http://www.tech-pro.net/comodo-personal-firewall.html

Julian

"Tech-Pro Limited trusts Comodo and is happy to promote this product on our website"

Truly appreciate the vote of confidence! It is our responsibility and ultimate desire to live up to the trust that  you and our users have placed on us!

Thank you.

Melih

Offline daED

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2006, 07:20:58 AM »
You see! becous i install windows to all people i know and they think i'm some kind of softwer guru, i will instal it on every pc i do and propose them comodo fw. sorry on lausy english............ ;D

Offline Arkangyal

• "There is nothing impossible to him who will try." - Alexander The Great, ancient Greek King of Macedon, 356 BC-323 BC.
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • [ Visit Hungary ] www.hungary.hu
    • My blog
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 11:55:03 PM »
Hey Melih,

I wonder if it's possible to localize the firewall, is it possible for me (for free, of course  (V))? It wouldn't be my first translation.

Language: Hungarian.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2006, 02:04:07 PM »
Hey Melih,

I wonder if it's possible to localize the firewall, is it possible for me (for free, of course  (V))? It wouldn't be my first translation.

Language: Hungarian.

We are coming up with the ability to localise.. We will call volunteers to action. Watch this space and thanks for volunteering :-)

Melih

Offline catester

• Fahrenheit To Celsius: An American In Canada
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2006, 09:17:26 AM »
Melih,

I have gotten an idea, I will make an effort to submit a review to Fred Langa the author of Langalist (a very popular newsletter revieved by millions) about Comodo products! That way many people will then hear about Comodo and wish to maybe try their products.

Guess what --- that worked.  I read about Comodo in the LangaList, and I'm giving it a try.  Good thinking.
Cate Eales
My Blog: http://ftoc.blogspot.com/
My Dog's Blog: http://sandydog.blogspot.com/
As If That's Not Enough: http://rlis.com/kelownadays/

The only reason you're still conscious right now is because Jack Bauer doesn't want to carry you.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2006, 02:39:04 PM »
Guess what --- that worked.  I read about Comodo in the LangaList, and I'm giving it a try.  Good thinking.

Perfect!
Lets keep up the momentum! lets keep introducing new ways that people can hear about Comodo so that they too can benefit!

thanks
Melih

Offline UnseenMenace

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2006, 08:25:01 AM »
Hey Melih
Im a forum moderator at ocforums.com (overclockers.com forums) which currently has 65,028 members, obviously this is a technical forum if you wish to provide such information regarding these applications I will gladly make the forum and front page aware of these applications along with the other performance computing sites I associate with.
I would do it but im busy, lazy, and trying to do so much at this time

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2006, 09:41:07 AM »
Hey Melih
Im a forum moderator at ocforums.com (overclockers.com forums) which currently has 65,028 members, obviously this is a technical forum if you wish to provide such information regarding these applications I will gladly make the forum and front page aware of these applications along with the other performance computing sites I associate with.
I would do it but im busy, lazy, and trying to do so much at this time

Hi UnseenMenace, it would be great if you could that please. We would appreciate it!
All we would want at this stage is http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/ (which is a link to our Comodo personal firewall) and http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,1969485,00.asp  (showing Comodo personal firewall being chosen as Editor's Choice and called a "kick ass firewall" by the editor :-) ).

Really appreciate your efforts and thank you.

Melih

Offline Blurr

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2006, 02:58:28 PM »
Comodo personal firewall being chosen as Editor's Choice and called a "kick ass firewall" by the editor
Indeed. That's where I heard about it. And I do belive the editor hasn't used that phrase in all the time I subscribed to it...  (R) (WCF23)

Offline UnseenMenace

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2006, 04:40:47 AM »

Really appreciate your efforts and thank you.

Melih

Heres the link in oc-forums if you wish to follow the thread Melih...

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=4571323#post4571323

Interested in answering some questions, so that we can do an article on the products and reason why you choose to go free ??

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2006, 10:19:50 AM »
Heres the link in oc-forums if you wish to follow the thread Melih...

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=4571323#post4571323

Interested in answering some questions, so that we can do an article on the products and reason why you choose to go free ??

Sure love to answer questions about the products and our strategy :-)

Melih

Offline UnseenMenace

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2006, 05:32:25 AM »
Sure love to answer questions about the products and our strategy :-)

Melih

I will work on the questions for the article during next week :D, im unfortunately a busy man and a parent so it on the list

The guys on the forums seem to be giving positive comments in general, it will be interesting to see how the comments develop over the coming week....

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2006, 06:58:37 AM »
I will work on the questions for the article during next week :D, im unfortunately a busy man and a parent so it on the list

The guys on the forums seem to be giving positive comments in general, it will be interesting to see how the comments develop over the coming week....

Great thanks!
Being a parent is 24/7 job! I know I have a 1yr old and 4 yr old boys :-)

Melih

Offline drsnt

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2006, 05:12:29 PM »
Firstly you need to make sure that you have your brand image as good as the best in business. For this make sure you have your free products on all the available web sites which provide guide to free softwares. I got my comodo thru one such web site which compared and found comodo to be the best fire wall (I forgot the web site name ::)) I live in India and here very less people know your products, You can try www.techtree.com and www.efytimes.com. They are popular tech web sites and offer free software downloads. You should have a reward system having points. People using your products will get points when one of their recommended person downloads and uses your products, like i recommend someone's email and he later downloads and will surely register his product, ehich entitles me to some points. Once your brand name has been established espacially in India where I believe almost 90% softwares are pirated or trials people will very quickly pick up your free products as others are charginh heafty price for updates. Also make sure that your link stays on top when people use search engine like google for making free software search.

Dr Shivam

Offline drsnt

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2006, 05:15:19 PM »
You can try placing your links on the home pages of the sites you are providing hacker authentication and give the some discount for the same.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek