Author Topic: Please refer a friend! Its very important to us. Thank you  (Read 70254 times)

Offline rambo

• Comodo's Hero
Re: Please refer a friend! Its very important to us. Thank you
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 04:17:05 AM »
Bleeping Computer have a very usefull section on various tutorials
I have just posted there suggesting a tutorial for CIS
Should get to about 10,000 people
One turn deserves another
Thanks Melih

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »
Bleeping Computer have a very usefull section on various tutorials
I have just posted there suggesting a tutorial for CIS
Should get to about 10,000 people
One turn deserves another
Thanks Melih

Thanks Rambo.

really appreciate it.

Melih

Offline v941726

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 01:09:50 AM »
if i may, and this isn't criticism, i have been beta testing comodo and online armor for about 2 years. online armor does have extreme simplicity and i prefer it. some clients and myself use 64bit windows. oa doesn't support it yet and i try to tell them they will lose out because obviously we are already 64 bit for the most part. i think they are crazy. i mean, we went 8bit to 16 to 32  and now 64.   

anyway, my point is is that i recommend comodo to 64 bit clients and oa to 32 bit clients.   so i guess in a way i have been recommending you and installing your products for at least 2 years and will continue to do so.  even though i give the edge (personally) to oa i definitely give you the 64bit nod.   hope this doesn't sound pretentious but i am a huge software tester always seeking the best.
Windows 7 x64
core duo 2,16 GHz
4 GB Ram
Vipre AV
Thinkpad T60
CVE
No other security software

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »
if i may, and this isn't criticism, i have been beta testing comodo and online armor for about 2 years. online armor does have extreme simplicity and i prefer it. some clients and myself use 64bit windows. oa doesn't support it yet and i try to tell them they will lose out because obviously we are already 64 bit for the most part. i think they are crazy. i mean, we went 8bit to 16 to 32  and now 64.   

anyway, my point is is that i recommend comodo to 64 bit clients and oa to 32 bit clients.   so i guess in a way i have been recommending you and installing your products for at least 2 years and will continue to do so.  even though i give the edge (personally) to oa i definitely give you the 64bit nod.   hope this doesn't sound pretentious but i am a huge software tester always seeking the best.

First of all thank you for your support.

having a 64bit support requires a large R&D budget.

we would love to hear from you what you would like to see in our product that would make you say: this is now simple enough to recommend to my clients.

We are building these products for our users and their input is the priority for us. Look forward to your feedback.

thank you

Melih

Offline pszwarc

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo Loves me
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
I'll realy be glad to do it ... but still waiting for CFP 3 french version (:AGY)!
Most of my potential contact don't realy speak English !!
ASAP the French version will be issued be sure I'll do it 'cause I'm satisfied with CFP !!

[at]Ciao
Bubux

At the risk of appearing to beat a dead horse ;), I second that emphatically. I personally don't mind the English, but almost all the people I could recommend CIS to only speak French. Please, pretty please, publish the translation tools asap.
Windows 7 x64, US version with French language pack – CIS 5.0.162636.1135

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »
we are on it.

Melih

Offline v941726

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 04:05:47 AM »
First of all thank you for your support.

having a 64bit support requires a large R&D budget.

we would love to hear from you what you would like to see in our product that would make you say: this is now simple enough to recommend to my clients.

We are building these products for our users and their input is the priority for us. Look forward to your feedback.

thank you

Melih

for one, the forum is disorganized. i do leave little complaints hear and there. or comments or whatever. they do get answered in one way or another. it's tough to know exactly wher to give input. i have lots of thoughts but don't have time. i do have to say my biggest annoyance is the installer reminder and then remind you also to turn it back off. will get back later.
Windows 7 x64
core duo 2,16 GHz
4 GB Ram
Vipre AV
Thinkpad T60
CVE
No other security software

Offline Astaril

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »
Hi there, I am really happy with Comodo firewall and think it is THE best one to use!

I play an online game called World of Warcraft and I had my account keylogged before, lost so much stuff :'( back then I didn't have a clue about security and only had a Windows Firewall in place. I did A LOT of research and every review and PC mag seemed to recomend Comodo as the best free firewall. I got it and (2 years later) haven't had any problems since!

I will write a recomendation on the WoW forums about Comodo too. In the securtiy articles on their forums players seem to recomend Zone Alarm a lot and I think Comodo is better than Zone Alarm as it does a more complete job and by the reviews I read passed many more hacking tests.

This is what I recomend for best protection:- COMODO Firewall!!! - Firefox web browser with no script addon - Malware Bites scanner - Avast scanner - COMODO Virus Scanner (free with firewall) All = VERY safe Computer!

Hope this will help and thanks for providing a great service.

Offline nederjack

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2008, 08:12:59 PM »
I have been using your firewall (version 2.4.118.184  database version3.0) for years and have promoted your software to all my friends. Thanks a bunch! You folks make good stuff. 

Offline Aleksis

• Comodo Member
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »
Hello, this is my first time posting as you will see  (:NRD) but I freelance often in fixing computers and I allways install Comodo to "clients" and whole my family and all my friends are using it, thanks for awsome programs  :Beer (:CLP)
http://majorgeeks.com/

Got something to say?

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »
Hello, this is my first time posting as you will see  (:NRD) but I freelance often in fixing computers and I allways install Comodo to "clients" and whole my family and all my friends are using it, thanks for awsome programs  :Beer (:CLP)

Thank you Aleksis!

Melih

Offline Sett

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 05:25:30 PM »
Just as Aleksis, I work on lots of friends' computers and I made certain to install and configure COMODO properly on each one. They mostly need the firewall component, while I use non-invasive on-demand antivirus scanners to keep their computers clean (they do have SOME security awareness).

So far I'm overjoyed with the performance of the Firewall.

You guys keep doing a great job, and I'll keep spreading the word.  (:WIN)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »
Just as Aleksis, I work on lots of friends' computers and I made certain to install and configure COMODO properly on each one. They mostly need the firewall component, while I use non-invasive on-demand antivirus scanners to keep their computers clean (they do have SOME security awareness).

So far I'm overjoyed with the performance of the Firewall.

You guys keep doing a great job, and I'll keep spreading the word.  (:WIN)

Thanks Sett...really appreciate it :)

Melih

Offline bestfreeav

• Comodo Member
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »
Yes I am pushing out to my friends and family members. It is a great product.
I have actually recommend it to my manager, and installed it on his laptop, but I am looking forward to a review from av-comparative and other reviews (such as cnet, zdnet, pcdownloads etc) that can make up a strong support for my belief in your product to make my manager to even try in on our workstation.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 08:42:52 AM »
Yes I am pushing out to my friends and family members. It is a great product.
I have actually recommend it to my manager, and installed it on his laptop, but I am looking forward to a review from av-comparative and other reviews (such as cnet, zdnet, pcdownloads etc) that can make up a strong support for my belief in your product to make my manager to even try in on our workstation.

Thank you!

Melih

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek