wow are these issues fixed yet as i was going to install the firewall but from what i read here if i have to uninstall for any reason i'm going to have a headache uninstalling it please tell me this is fixed so i can use this firewall thanks.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
To minimize any problems that may occur, either installing or uninstalling, follow these simple steps:
1. Back up your system and/or create a System Restore point.
2. Completely remove all traces of any previously installed firewall. Visit the firewall vendor's site for any special removal tools that may be available.
3. Familiarize yourself with the system requirements and suggested configurations for CFP. Check the Bug Reports section for possible conflicts with software that may already be installed on your system.
4. Download the latest version of CFP 3 from http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/download_firewall.html
5. Disable your Internet connection and shut down all unnecessary applications and processes. In particular, disable any anti-virus and related security software.
6. Follow the prompts during the installation routine. Settings may be changed after you reboot your system.