Hello, The reason for this is because GameGaurd tries to terminate Comodo because it thinks Comodo is suspecious,
But because Comodo works out more in the gym - gamegaurd gets beatin up
Ok, Could you please write to gamegaurd and ask them to fix this issue?
Until then, here is the solution; which can be found here http://forums.comodo.com/empty-t23730.0.html
1. Set the Network and Proactive Defense to "Training Mode". It also work in Clean & Safe modes
2. Opened "Defense+ settings" (Defense+ - Advanced - Defense+ Settings)
3. Checked "Deactivate the Defense+ permanently"
4. Pressed "Apply" but when I was prompted to restart the computer I pressed "No"
5. Then I reversed the process by unchecking "Deactivate the Defense+ permanently" without restarting the computer by pressing "No" again.
It solved the problem without restarting the computer. The game (FLYFF) started smoothly without rebooting the computer. I don't know if this will work with other games.
Hope this helps!