Comodo Dragon v45.6.11.385 taking over Shortcut Icons

Hello,

After updating to the most recent release of Comodo Dragon my Evernote and TightVNC shortcut icons have changed to the Comodo Dragon Icon. I have rebuilt the icon cache multiple times to no avail. The only thing that seems to bring back the original icons is uninstalling Comodo Dragon. I am using Windows 8.1 currently and like using Comodo Dragon but I don't like having multiple shortcuts with the same icon. The change icon button is greyed out on those specific shortcuts as well or I would just change them back. Please advise.

Thanks

Sorry for ACCIDENTALLY posting in the news/announcements. I reposted in the CORRECT subforum and got my thread LOCKED instead of removed. Posting like THIS is very HELPFUL and CORDIAL.

I have installed IceDragon for the time being and it did not take over any additional icons.

I also tried installing chromodo which also did not take over any additional icons. After installing both icedragon and chromodo I tried installing dragon again and it took over the icons. So it seems to be an exclusively dragon problem.

This looks like a bug to me. Could you file a bug report in the Bug Reports - CD section following How to Submit Bug Reports (read this if you want them fixed)?

Will do. Thanks.