Comodo Dragon crashes...

Comodo Dragon crashes when I either click on options or go to delete the history, cache, passwords, etc. It has started since the recent update of Comodo Dragon. What can I do to fix this?

More info is needed to even begin to figure out what could be wrong.

Follow the procedure mentioned in this thread:
How to Submit Bug Reports (read this if you want them fixed)

When I click the options button in the tools menu the browser crashes or when I go to clear the browsing data the browser crashes. I began having problems after the recent update for the browser that I installed a few days ago.

Please click on the link I’ve posted previously. That tells you the information you need to provide in a bug report.

Specific symptoms of the bug and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step). Just by click on either the options button under tools or by pressing shift+control+delete to clear the browsing data from Comodo Dragon.

Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it. Just by trying to assistance with issue.
Comodo Dragon Version (Stable/Beta) e.g. Dragon 4.1.1.11 (Beta); e.g. Dragon 4.1.1.12 (Stable) 11.4
Plugins/Themes installed in Comodo Dragon No themes, no plugins
Windows version (w/ 32 or 64-bit) e.g: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit); Windows XP SP 3 (32-bit) Windows 7 32-bit

UAC status (diabled/enabled) if it applies to you [ for Vista/Windows 7 only! ] Enabled

System Drive where Windows is installed (e.g. C:, “C” Drive ) “C” drive
Place (installation path) where Comodo Dragon is installed C:\programfiles

User privileges (administrator, limited user, guest, etc.)Standard User

Edit by EricJH: added some spaces for readability