Author Topic: Diagnostic Report.txt problems  (Read 1806 times)

Offline rmontrose

Diagnostic Report.txt problems
« on: April 21, 2012, 06:23:49 PM »
I just downloaded and installed Comodo Backup 4.1.2.28. This is a fresh install - I have never used this product before. The installed went fine with no errors. I rebooted and see your new E: drive. When I start Comodo Backup I get a yellow warning box "Problems with Comodo Backup installation were detected. Do you want to see Diagnostic Report.txt?" I click yes and after 30 seconds I see a dialog box "\\?\C:\Tmp\ComodoLogsFolder\CB diagnostic report.txt The specified path does not exist. Check the path, and then try again". Of course the path is invalid, but where is this set and how do I fix this?

I attached the Debug .CBU file

BTW, I had entered this and attached the debug .CBU file and to help out, the version.ini file from the installation. When I Posted, it said the version.ini file wasn't allowed to be posted, and then lost my posting.
Your product is getting close to my 30 minute rule - it you spend more than 30 minutes getting it to run initially, just delete it, it isn't worth the effort.

Offline Emanuel Sescu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Emanuel Sescu
Re: Diagnostic Report.txt problems
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 02:38:32 AM »
Hi

You can disable diagnostics in registry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ComodoGroup\Common\Settings".
Set the "perform diagnostics" registry value to zero to avoid the issue.

Thanks
----
Regards,

Emanuel Sescu
Follow Me

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek