Having this same issue using version 3.0.164972.96
"Windows 7 Enterprise"
Other info: scheduler is running, this is a 32 bit OS, UAC is enabled
There might be another cause why scheduling is not working properly.
The "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion" issue was fixed in 3.0
Please follow these steps to help us determine the cause of the issue:
1) Go to Windows -> Run type "cmd.exe' and hit Enter
2) In cmd.exe window type "C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo BackUp\CBU.exe" /enabledebug
3) Restart CBU.exe
4) Repeat the scheduling process
5) In cmd.exe window type "C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo BackUp\CBU.exe" /dumpdebugcontent
6) Collect the “Debug.cbu” file located in the “C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo BackUp”
folder and post it here for analysis.