Author Topic: Too expensive  (Read 41931 times)

Offline Ratshelter

Re: Too expensive
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 02:28:58 PM »
Why all the whining about prices??? >:(  I mean, be happy with what Comodo offers for free..!!! They are doing a great job, so please if something has a pricetag on it, I think they are allowed to do that. They indeed have to eat also. So stop whining and enjoy Comodo...

Offline necro61

Re: Too expensive
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »
Heyt guys just thought I would add my two-bits worth.

Regardless of status, knowledge, or lifes general conditions its is human nature to want more, for as little outlay as possible.  However good things take time, the best things in life aren't free etc... there is a million for and against scenairo's.

End of the day as an I.T admin you need it for your business yes or no.. its not rocket science or that hard.  If you have to pay for that service, factor it into your costs its not the business paying for it its the consumer.

If your a home user have you ever lost all your data and paid to have it recovered to be told that "whoops sorry too late its all gone" and still have to pay the several hundreds in fee's...$29.95 gosh! a dollar a day..c'mon like others have said you gotta eat...its just how well you eat that makes or breaks your day.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek