Unfortunately I have some bad news about my experience with the CP Firewall...
I have had to uninstall CP products because of increasing system instabilities as a result of Comodo's presence on my system. I have uninstalled CPF and it seems that all has returned to normal now.
However I shall list here my findings, in the hope that someone may have an idea as to why this is happening...
My system is an AMD based Compaq Preserio 1100Mhz CPU. with 1Gb 133Mhz SDRAM which is well in excess of requirements to run any comodo products.
1. Randomly windows would freeze while CPF would HOG 100% CPU resources.
2. Windows media player would stop mid-play and close unexpectedly when CPF hogged system resources. (most annoying mid-film)
3. Following any of the resource hogging sessions, windows explorer would crash completely forcing me to restart the computer.
4. Inherantly windows would then restart & display a series of errors as a result of these random siezures/crashes.
5. Since the removal, and the installation of an alternate firewall & anti-virus, all activity seems to have returned to normal, and has so far remained stable.
The only Comodo product that has remained stable and reliable on my computer is the Password manager, even so while saying that, during startup, it hangs until windows applications are fully loaded.
Can anyone shed some light on these problems, I have noticed that all the problems seem to relate to CPF hogging all available CPU for ages (this has also been reported by other CPF users), then suddenly all tasks and clicks that follow all happen at once after CPU resources return to normal ratios, and then for windows explorer to immediately crash afterwards. Why??
It's a shame because I have had so much faith in Comodo products until now.