as a VPN that seems to keep you privacy for real,
NordVPN does the job, it looks like anyway.
NordVPN Review : http://vpncreative.net/vpn-providers/nordvpn/https://nordvpn.com/
what they say on torrentfreak.com :
1. We do not keep any logs – no traffic logs, no timestamps, nothing. All of our logs are pointed directly to /dev/null so as much as third parties would want it is impossible to trace the user itself. In addition, our service has only a minimal configuration which does not give away any information about the user.
2. We operate under the jurisdiction of Panama. There is no data retention law in Panama hence we are allowed not to keep logs legally. We do not share any information with 3rd parties under any circumstances.
3. No tools are used to monitor our users at any case. However, we hope our users understand that any abusive action they perform through our servers could lead to the shutdown of the datacenter or the server in the particular country. At this point, we strongly believe our users understand what this could lead to and will not perform any abusive action on our servers.
5. If we receive a valid court order at first it has to comply with the laws of Panama. In that case, the court should be settled in Panama and even if that happens we will not be able to provide any information because we keep exactly nothing about our users.
6. As stated above, the usage of BitTorrent and other file-sharing applications are allowed on certain servers. BitTorrent and other file-sharing applications are allowed on certain servers. We allow P2P traffic on servers that are located in the countries where there are no laws forbidding P2P traffic.
7. We accept payments via Bitcoin, PayPal, Paysera, WebMoney. Bitcoin is the best way of paying to maintain your anonymity as it has only the paid amount linked to the client. Users who purchase services via PayPal are linked with the usual information the seller can see about the buyer. Clients who subscribe to our services via Paysera are linked with their full name. However, even the VPN account is linked with the payment system account it is not linked with the performed activities on our servers.
8. Recently, we have added high anonymity solutions which we would like to recommend to everyone seeking real privacy. One of them is Double VPN. The traffic is routed through at least two hops and then reaches the Internet. The connection is encrypted within two layers of cipher AES-256-CBC encryption. Another security solution – Tor over VPN. Firstly, the traffic is encrypted within NordVPN layer and later sent to the Tor network and exits to the Internet through one of the Tor exit relays.
Both of these security solutions give a great encryption and anonymity combination. The benefit of using these solutions is that the chances of being tracked are eliminated. In addition, you are able to access .onion websites when connected to Tor over VPN. Finally, our regular servers also have a strong encryption which is 2048bit SSL for OpenVPN protocol, AES-256bit for L2TP. Currently we are working on even higher security solutions which will be accessible through our software in the second quarter of 2014.