Author Topic: The reason why I left - eXPerience  (Read 43437 times)

Offline hammersmith

• Comodo Loves me
Re: The reason for leaving - eXPerience
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2010, 12:01:02 AM »
which product was he talking about?

Melih
The MRG test dealt with CIS.
For a lead developer to make such a comment about any product is flippant to say the least.

Maybe he will tell the victims of CTM, "Hell,guys,Windows always works best after a full reformat and install!! We did you a favor here!!"

Offline idontlikemalware

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2010, 12:11:07 AM »
Wwweeeelllll....thats why you never break forum rules! If you do you asking to lose your place! : :D

Most of your comments are unprofessional.

Offline devenroy

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
Sad to hear you are leaving Experience, in my opinion you were one of best mod on this forum, you were first to respond to my posts, Thanks for everything.
Although i want u back on this forum as mod again, that would be cool, Mistake (or misunderstanding) happen from people, we can accept it and move on. Thats what i see.
Thanks,
Deven

Offline pc_pete

• Comodo's Hero
  • No idea where this came from!
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2010, 02:00:04 AM »
Nobody sorts out all of the bugs before a release. Avira and Avast both had major bugs after their recent releases. The difference is Comodo users (including me sometimes) go stark raving mad over the bugs and the entire security community focuses their collective microscopes on the problem. Could Comodo do better? Sure. Do we sometimes overreact? Yup.

I hate to lose more users but it's like Jx|_|Ker|_|Exor said, chill out. I haven't heard anyone actually say that CIS isn't working, just that they are mad. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes so I won't comment on that but I will say this; if I left every time I got mad......I think you get the point. ;)

True, some bugs are only ever going to be found post-release. Comodo is not alone in that. The Comodo difference is that each product version comes with the promise that the next version or revision will actually work properly, rather than the understanding that current bugs will be fixed.

Offline eXPerience

• Left the Forums
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Free Forever !
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2010, 02:50:03 AM »
Hopefully they have isp logs and such that you have verified.
They do not have any proof, they're basing theirselves on rumors and theories.

[at]Melih : Why did you change my topic title ?

Normally moderators only change topic titles when they're either offensive or they do not fit the subject.

As mine was absolutely not offensive and fitted the subject perfectly I can only conclude that you're trying to bring me in discredit. The choice of subject name only strengthens those thoughts.
Please also remember that any half decent moderator would at least pm the OP to alert him from the change. So please Melih, leave the moderating to the moderators !

And then I wonder why would he do that  ? Well, if it's not to my gain, it should be to his. So why are you trying to bring me in discredit egemen after all the time I spend here in your forums ?

You might not have noticed it, but you actually leaked moderators only information yourself !
Xan
I only used my name in the moderators section. So I wonder if you're going to react the same to this "leak" as you did to the earlier one ?

Please also stay out of my topic title ! It's not about me not being a moderator anymore, it's about me leaving the forums. But then again, the first one fits you better doesnt it ?

best regards,
eXp
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 02:52:20 AM by eXPerience »

Offline mjlk

• Comodo Loves me
  • Ubuntu 12.04 Business Remix
Re: The reason why I left - eXPerience
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2010, 04:00:54 AM »

Sad to see you leave.

Offline VisualBasic

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2010, 04:01:17 AM »
i already leave this suits.

Offline patrice58

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
This is eXactly y i love comodo. The drama, the intrigue, the innuendoes, the mystique, the suspicion, the wash dirty linen in public...awesome stuff.

We get this once a year; I dont even need to watch reality tv.....ever. Melih reminds me of Steinbrenner...and I love it when someone gets fired. They always come back to give their side of the view and then we have the real deal.

Serious Note:
1. to those guys who are reading this thread and un-installing comodo products  = if you were working for me i'd fire your ass out. you have 0 idea about system protection if you go by personalities. If a virus was made by a handicapped/extremely poor/from a 3rd world country/crime victim/etc person would you install it so that he/she could make money? its better to stay quiet and let people believe that you are wise than open your mouth and convince them you are a fool.

2. to xan - dude nice knowing ya. if you are a teenager let this be a nice lesson fairy early on in life.  :a0 best of luck playa.

3. to melih - honestly you are totally like steinbrenner.

4. to partice58 - man i share your curiosity.  ;D

Safe bro :) Always keep a open and curious mind and you will go far. Melih are you 1000 per cent sure it was him and your 100 per cent can be backed by a fair minded person ie somebody independent . Do you have logs and suchlike.
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2010, 06:44:28 AM »
It wasn't an easy decision of course. MRG guys confirmed that they have the confidential data from our Mod's section.

And Xan went and posted yet another confidential quote from Egemen in our Mod's section in this thread.
etc, etc...

I really think its NOT ok to abuse the trust one places on the others, no matter how and when.

Melih

I do if I am been blamed for something I did not do (I am talking about myself here) I would tell people EVEYTHING then add there NOW you have something not to trust me about. (Just the thoughts of me which has nothing to do with anything but I would be pretty hurt so I would hurt back.) Ex  Please don't leave or at least give us a way of staying in touch. The change of topic is another level of nastiness but that can keep for now. On a side note ex now you know how Kevin feels!
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2010, 06:53:54 AM »
It wasn't an easy decision of course. MRG guys confirmed that they have the confidential data from our Mod's section.

And Xan went and posted yet another confidential quote from Egemen in our Mod's section in this thread.
etc, etc...

I really think its NOT ok to abuse the trust one places on the others, no matter how and when.

Melih

Right lets get something clear first I am in no ones corner and I won't be as I have nothing to gain but just because it was in the mod board it was him that posted it errrrrrrrrrrrrrr what? How many mods do you have and why not be fair and remove mod status from them all and not just pick on one person. If you are 1000 per cent sure and a independent person can verify that it was then that's another thing, but right now it looks like you are throwing out the baby with the bathwater. 

Offline patrice58

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2010, 06:59:34 AM »
What would of killed this is if Melih said after a investigation and after checking logs and times and usernames we are 100 per cent sure and that is why I had to do what I did. He did not say that so roll on.

Offline JaMokey

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo Loves me
  • Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Hologic
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2010, 07:43:30 AM »

Most of your comments are unprofessional.

If they are.....why read them?

(Dont tick me off...)
I do not have time, nor the patience, to deal with people who can not use Google properly.

Offline devenroy

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2010, 08:19:27 AM »
Is there a possibility for eXperience returning as mod again, If yes, Take my "Yes" vote on it.
Thanks,
Deven

Offline SiberLynx

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2010, 08:21:15 AM »
Hi eXPerience,

That's indeed very sad to see another great helper going.

You deserved  the Mod status and you are highly respected by many members of this community

Quote from: patrice58
... Please don't leave or at least give us a way of staying in touch...

I would like to support the above

... Let's hope... Cheers, man! My kind regards.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 08:27:04 AM by SiberLynx »
XP Pro, SP3 (32bit), admin; CIS 3.14.130099.587 (firewall only; Proactive with Defense+)- that is the only Comodo's thing I need; Emsisoft Anti-Malware
Win 7 x64, admin (UAC off); Comodo Firewall 3.14; Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Offline MetalShaun

• Comodo's Hero
    • Mw Computers
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2010, 08:27:28 AM »
I think its sad the the person that actually did leak the messages hasn't stepped forward.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek