Author Topic: The reason why I left - eXPerience  (Read 44116 times)

Offline arjunpa

• Comodo's Hero
  • Iam Cool
Re: The reason why I left - eXPerience
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2010, 08:33:23 AM »
TO experience, sad and shocked to see u go!!!

To melih, did u even investigate on the matter??
Xan was working as a mod for years but how could u think it was him and what made u think so??Just that xan was a mod, how could u just fire him.? There are numerous other mods.Will u strip off all their mod status??

That quote from egemen was not intended?? What does it mean then?

At last melih, did u give xan a chance to justify himself on the so called leak??

To all the members good bye. Forever?? May be i will comeback if i find a reason worth it.

i would like to name a few helpful members and mods who were helpful.
syberlynx, ganda,little mac, watasha, eric, soyabeaner,kyle,experience(XAN), melih,egemen and all other mods and members(actually there are numerous.! :D)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 08:35:36 AM by arjunpa »
Core i5 750 [at] 2.66 GHz
MSI GD65 Motherboard
2 GB RAM
Sapphire HD 5770 1 GB

Offline LaserWraith

• pillow fighting fool
  • Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
  • I'm going to go out with a bang
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2010, 11:32:41 AM »
TO experience, sad and shocked to see u go!!!

To melih, did u even investigate on the matter??
Xan was working as a mod for years but how could u think it was him and what made u think so??Just that xan was a mod, how could u just fire him.? There are numerous other mods.Will u strip off all their mod status??

That quote from egemen was not intended?? What does it mean then?

At last melih, did u give xan a chance to justify himself on the so called leak??

To all the members good bye. Forever?? May be i will comeback if i find a reason worth it.

i would like to name a few helpful members and mods who were helpful.
syberlynx, ganda,little mac, watasha, eric, soyabeaner,kyle,experience(XAN), melih,egemen and all other mods and members(actually there are numerous.! :D)

How did ganda get on that list and not me?  88)

I'm too busy answering the numerous alerts CIS 4 is giving to be much help.  :-\

Offline Ronis

« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2010, 12:37:14 PM »
Comodo products : Free

"The Melih experience" : Priceless

Some things you can't buy with money.

It's seems that many people from inside are starting to get aware.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2010, 03:33:01 PM »
Melih experience:

1)Always be open and transparent
2)Don't take crap, always fight for the truth
3)Create trust online

Enjoy it :)

Melih

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »
It's seems that many people from inside are starting to get aware.

i know you just want to speak against Comodo (cos you are one of those guys :) ), but as per melih experience clause 2: fyi your statement is utter rubbish and the mod in question was demoted rather than "get aware' as you falsely stated!

Melih

Offline Watasha

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2010, 03:55:42 PM »
How did ganda get on that list and not me?  88)

Incompetance, and he didn't ban him. ;D

arjunpa.........I appreciate that and I'm glad I have helped in some way or somehow helped make your experience on the forum a little more pleasant. I would hate to see you leave.

On a different note; Why are people threatening uninstall of CIS based on who or who isn't a moderator on this forum? ??? I have no idea what transpired behind the scenes and from what I've read neither do any of the "outraged" posters here. I like CIS and I like these forums, I hate to lose good members but I also don't make rash judgments on issues I know nothing about.

Maybe I should make a thread declaring my decision to stay.... ;D
Resident: Comodo CIS
AVG Linkscanner

On Demand: MBAM & SAS
Hitman Pro

2010 National Champion Auburn Tigers!!!
WAR EAGLE!

Offline Rednose

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »
Melih, what proof do you have against Xan ? Because Xan is/was not the only Mod here who has relations in/with MRG.

Greetz, Red.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2010, 04:18:10 PM »
Melih, what proof do you have against Xan ? Because Xan is/was not the only Mod here who has relations in/with MRG.

Greetz, Red.

I don't have a proof that 100% says it was him. But if you see something that looks like a duck and walks like a duck, then you don't need to get a DNA analysis to say it is a duck. There was much that happened behind the scene that is confidential...all the walking and looking like duck was behind the scenes :)

Anyway, as a result of the confidential info leak, we took some precaution and I have told Xan this is the case. I also told the mods that if for whatever reason the decision was wrong, i would be first to apologies. But the minute we lowered Xan's mod status, he went ahead and posted confidential info from mod's section, without waiting for us to do our stuff to get to the bottom of things.

hope this clarifies your questions..

thanks
Melih

Offline patrice58

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2010, 02:07:20 AM »
Melih experience:

1)Always be open and transparent
2)Don't take crap, always fight for the truth
3)Create trust online

Enjoy it :)

Melih

Ok seen you are 1) Can I be a mod? :)
Vista Home Premium 32 bit (user account) CISC 4.1.150349.920 + CAV (On Access) + Sandbox,V-Engine 2.7.0.37, SpywareBlaster 4.3, SAS (free), a-squared (free) MBAM (free) Finjan Secure Browsing, Windows Defender (scanner only), Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.2.206,

Offline eXPerience

• Left the Forums
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Free Forever !
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2010, 02:43:48 AM »
I don't have a proof that 100% says it was him. But if you see something that looks like a duck and walks like a duck, then you don't need to get a DNA analysis to say it is a duck. There was much that happened behind the scene that is confidential...all the walking and looking like duck was behind the scenes
Say we were driving on the motorway and I said, ‘Drivers of sports car always exceed the speed limit.’ The next two sports cars that we see are clearly exceeding the speed limit. Does that prove my statement to be universally true? Of course it does not. No matter how many sports cars we see speeding we need to see only one sauntering along in a sedate fashion to invalidate the rule.

To reiterate a famous case, consider the rule ‘All swans are white.’ If you lived in the northern hemisphere then you could spend a lifetime collecting thousands of instances that supported this rule. But one visit to Australia and the sight of a black swan would disprove it.

When the United States began escalating its military involvement in Vietnam, McGeorge Bundy, President Lyndon Johnson’s special assistant for national security, was asked what would happen if the North Vietnamese responded by escalating their troop numbers in South Vietnam. ‘We simply are not as pessimistic as you are,’ Bundy responded. Pressed again he said, ‘We just don’t think that is going to happen.’ The questioner then asked, ‘But just suppose that it did occur?’ Bundy refused to continue the conversation and ended it by saying, ‘We can’t assume what we don’t believe.’ If Bundy and others had been prepared to consider the opposite of what they believed then the United States might have been spared one if its worst national nightmares.

And I was thinking that you melih, were a wise man. I think I need to change my opinion ?

Funny part of the whole story :

As Comodo gave MRG a proposition to 1) allow MRG in the moderators section,  2) to allow Comodo in the MRG VIP section, I do not see where the problem is. If you would allow them in that topic they would've seen the info anyway. Now someone gave it to them which resulted in my ban.
But if you think about it, you wanted to give the info yourself and you didn't mind. Which actually makes the thing that happened not a leak.  :)

So why did you remove my moderator status Melih ?

best regards,
eXp
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 02:45:59 AM by eXPerience »

Offline slangen

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2010, 03:59:04 AM »
I don't think you get it. This is not a court of law, this is not about fair representation, this is not a trial.

Rights as defined in the corporate world: Shareholder>Directors>CEO>Senior Management>Middle Management>Junior management>Dailies>Volunteers. I think we all know where everyone stands.
bond holders have rights only in case of bankruptcy

If someone higher in the chain decides, its executed. This is not politics son, its Corporate Management, survival of the fittest and not democracy. You're a kid, obviously, which is why I said learn a lesson and move on. Its a valuable one, which I learnt fairly early on. If tomorrow, Comodo's shareholders whoever they might be decide to remove Melih and or Egemen well they're toast. You wanna cry, there are other (w?) forums/websites. I've seen a lot of disgruntled comodo ex-employees cry.

while we are at it: The CFO of a European Commodities Company was asked to hedge his forex exposure. He said sure well do it. Well he forgot about it, and the company did a multi-million (250+) dollar deal without hedging its exposure. As it turns out the Rate went in favour of the company and the company netted a couple million (20+). So should the CFO have been rewarded for this contribution to the bottom line. No, he was fired for dis-obedience. Reality check. No one wants a loose cannon.

You wanna play politics, join politics. You wanna play sports, join sports but don't come up with a rule-set for the corporate world. Its got its own, survive and play or stand to be eliminated. Kevin McAl... did the the same. He cried his brains out. Was he a good programmer, yeah sure why not. Who cares. The best programmers work for microsoft. They pay high 6 figures US for a good programmer, anyone else, in my opinion is .... I have friends from MIT, CMU who dies trying to get in. One of my friends works for google, you wanna know about his life... its awesome. ...

Egemen's comment: Who cares? Threatfire (a PC Tools) product, which is so basic its not funny can protect your ass and even multi-products / suites can't . I ran unprotected on a pirated copy (=never updated) of XP for 5+ years without an infection. I did everything you can imagine. What does it prove? Nothing.

To administration: What is the point of this thread? Can you move this somewhere else. How does it matter who said what said who did what did....

:-X

Offline Richeese Rolls

• [Citation Required]
  • Comodo's Hero
  • HAA-YAH!
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2010, 04:45:35 AM »
Yaawwwnnn.... coming back from a holiday, just to found out Xander is gone?
Hey, Xan! Let's just forget about it yah!
Hw about a group hug with me & Ganda (eeewwww, right!)

-cheers-

PS:
* Move along everyone... there's nothing to see here.
Ganda: over here in my country , im a real sex object
Soy Joy: looool
Ganda: whenever i ask girls for sex ... they object
Melih: LOL!

Offline kail

• Mostly Benevolent
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • The future is much like the present, only longer.
    • COMODO's free software!
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2010, 07:23:55 AM »
I'm posting this as me (not a Mod).

As Comodo gave MRG a proposition to ..
In an attempt to defuse the situation.. yes, they did. And you're not really helping yourself by revealing this either. Despite what patrice58 may type, once you kiss and tell.. you'll always do it and seen to be so.

If I was Melih and you didn't give me the benefit of the doubt (as you so clearly didn't) and you were persistently that rude to my employees (let alone me), then the talking would have been over. I would have warned you once and then banned you on the spot mate. However, I'm not Melih and you were not banned. But, you were meant to be leaving these forums. 88)

To administration: What is the point of this thread? Can you move this somewhere else. How does it matter who said what said who did what did....
Because if Comodo did.. well, insert your favourite negative slogan here. In addition, someone would just create another topic anyway.
My System Details: W8Px64 with CIS 6, Firefox 26 & Becky! 2.65
Forum Policy.
____
The problem is not the problems, the problem is people's attitude towards those problems.

Offline eXPerience

• Left the Forums
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Free Forever !
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2010, 09:34:55 AM »
Hi slangen,

thank you for the words. I did indead have a great lesson in the last week. But it was just to let Melih tell the truth that he was wrong. Anyway, as I have nothing lost anymore in this topic. I'm going to close the topic.

You wanna play politics, join politics. You wanna play sports, join sports
You're scaring me. How do you know the 2 things that interest me and that I'm (going to) practice ?  ;D

[at] Kail : Why am I not surprised you posted such reply ?

[at] all the rest that still want to contact me. First of all, you can send me e-mails and add me on msn (see under profile)
I might also keep using EVPN (don't know yet), username eXPerience
for those that want to keep in contact with me over forums check : Bluepoint Security Forums, Security software updater and several underground forums I cannot post here ;).

To close this thread, I guess I was just another idiot that ran in the way. It's sad that I lost so much time on these forums for them, but then again I helped a lot of people.

a good luck to you all and stay safe !
eXp
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 01:12:06 PM by eXPerience »

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek