Hi ya all,
As per latest problems I had with Comodo ethics and their staff, I'm now taking the liberty of leaving the forums. I thought I would explain a little why I left exactly in this topic.
I have a problem with
1) the way they beta test. it's completely unstructered and they rush their releases. If you don't believe me, look at the latest Comodo Dragon release
2) the way they handle bugs. No replies, no comment on bug reports. There are some bugs still coming from the V3 age that still are unresolved. They refuse to use other bug systems even though we moderators tried to help them with that.
3) The crappy PR. I hope their Comodostaff and CEO would get some training. I remember us moderators having to do a 4 month job to repair what they have broken with stupid comments.
4) The unprofessionalism about speaking behind someones back and who has no possibility to defend himself.
5) The unprofessionalism when Comodo fails a test. Instead of accepting they failed they always have to argue and try to bring the testing crew in discredit. Comodo, it is you that failed. 'if you have a problem with the results, improve your program'
6) The lack of feedback from Comodo Developers on their products.
7) The lack of listening to testers and always do their own things. People have given great easy to implement ideas.
8) They keep promising things they can't make true. Get yourself a decent timeline ! Everyone knew from the beginning for example that you wouldn't make it with the new GUI in V4.x.0 . Don't say you will then.
9) They still publish CTM while it harms tons of computers and renders them inoperable. At least give it back a BETA status !
10) The lack of trust they had in me. Even though I repetedly said I had nothing to do with it. They kept accusing me. I do NOT wish to work like this if there is no trust. Trust is the basic of everything, and I thought that Comodo was all about that ? Comodo creating trust online ? If you don't even trust your own 3rd most active moderator that states time and time again that I'm innocent, you can keep it !
So this is the end for eXPerience being on the Comodo forums. You will still see me around in some other forums ! If you ever need me.... search me ;) .
Be safe !