Author Topic: The reason why I left - eXPerience  (Read 43462 times)

Offline eXPerience

• Left the Forums
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Free Forever !
The reason why I left - eXPerience
« on: April 30, 2010, 08:04:10 AM »
Hi ya all,

As per latest problems I had with Comodo ethics and their staff, I'm now taking the liberty of leaving the forums. I thought I would explain a little why I left exactly in this topic.

I have a problem with
1)  the way they beta test. it's completely unstructered and they rush their releases. If you don't believe me, look at the latest Comodo Dragon release.

2) the way they handle bugs. No replies, no comment on bug reports. There are some bugs still coming from the V3 age that still are unresolved. They refuse to use other bug systems even though we moderators tried to help them with that.

3) The crappy PR. I hope their Comodostaff  and CEO would get some training. I remember us moderators having to do a 4 month job to repair what they have broken with stupid comments.

4) The unprofessionalism about speaking behind someones back and who has no possibility to defend himself.

5) The unprofessionalism when Comodo fails a test. Instead of accepting they failed they always have to argue and try to bring the testing crew in discredit. Comodo, it is you that failed.
'if you have a problem with the results, improve your program'

6) The lack of feedback from Comodo Developers on their products.

7) The lack of listening to testers and always do their own things. People have given great easy to implement ideas.

8) They keep promising things they can't make true. Get yourself a decent timeline ! Everyone knew from the beginning for example that you wouldn't make it with the new GUI in V4.x.0 . Don't say you will then.

9) They still publish CTM while it harms tons of computers and renders them inoperable. At least give it back a BETA status !

10) The lack of trust they had in me. Even though I repetedly said I had nothing to do with it. They kept accusing me. I do NOT wish to work like this if there is no trust. Trust is the basic of everything, and I thought that Comodo was all about that ? Comodo creating trust online ? If you don't even trust your own 3rd most active moderator that states time and time again that I'm innocent, you can keep it !

So this is the end for eXPerience being on the Comodo forums. You will still see me around in some other forums ! If you ever need me.... search me ;) .

Be safe !
eXPerience
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 02:16:08 PM by eXPerience »

Offline Sorcerer

• Comodo Family Member
Re: The reason for leaving - eXPerience
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:29:29 AM »
Good show eXP, my exact reasons for abandoning ALL Comodo products, pity though :-TD
Good will & good luck dude :-TU :-TU
Sorcerer ;)

Offline LaserWraith

• pillow fighting fool
  • Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
  • I'm going to go out with a bang
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:42:01 AM »
Sorry to see you go.  :(

Yes, there are many points Comodo seems to fail in.  I have just heard some a member who was banned today, who said he didn't do anything wrong (hint: his posts in the desktop background topic were the most popular). 88)

I haven't found a good replacement to CIS 3, so that's one reason why I'm still here.

I also dislike some of the more adult content on a forum about a company and computer security. 88)

Offline mouse1

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 09:20:08 AM »
Very sorry to hear this.

My guess and hope is that Comodo will soon establish that you were doing your best to help and apologise.

If so I very much hope you can be persuaded to return.

In any case all the very best for the future - I shall doubtless be searching for 'eXperience'.

Mouse

Offline LaserWraith

• pillow fighting fool
  • Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 09:54:23 AM »
Very sorry to hear this.

My guess and hope is that Comodo will soon establish that you were doing your best to help and apologise.

If so I very much hope you can be persuaded to return.

In any case all the very best for the future - I shall doubtless be searching for 'eXperience'.

Mouse

The thing is, his name isn't unique.  :-\  Google doesn't go by caps, does it?

Offline jay2007tech

• Malware Research Group
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 10:39:18 AM »
Sad to see you go :'(
We'll miss the comodo eXPerience here.  See you on the other side :)

Keep it easy ex7perience :Beer :Beer
It's hard being a crooked Admin when the files won't pass an md5checksum test.  But like any other good crooked Admin it can be done, it just takes time(and lots of it) and a few aspirins

Offline Guillermo391

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 10:44:57 AM »
Sad to see one of the best and most significant mods here in the forum.

This made me think about continuing with CIS. Sure it protects, but bugs arent fixed, etc....

Offline xiuhcoatl

• Unaffiliated Forum Volunteer
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 01:31:47 PM »
Sorry to see you go XP. I understand :( .  I agree with some of your comments in your OP but not all.  I hope you try not hold grudges maybe chill for a while, and possiblly reconsider   I think some apologies are due from both sides and I am not privileged to know the entire story, only the Comodo side, and some of the comments from the MRG VIP Forum.  

X

PS
IF you do decide to delete your account and never return, I hope life treats you well and you treat it the same.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 01:38:07 PM by xiuhcoatl »
When things go wrong, and they usually will,and your daily road, seems all uphill, when machines are down,and tempers high, when you try to smile, but can only cry,and you really feel you'd like to quit, don't run to me I don't give a sh*t.
(A semi retired systems analyst's credo)

Offline MetalShaun

• Comodo's Hero
    • Mw Computers
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o

You best still have eVPN. If not speak to you in the underground.

Offline Sorcerer

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 05:05:45 PM »
Going, going, going, gone! :(
Sorcerer

Offline JaMokey

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo Loves me
  • Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Hologic
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 05:15:31 PM »
Wait....What?! Your Leaving?! Dear God! Not another User!  :'(

Well.....i just thought of something but i dont know if anyone will agree to it but...

Your The ModGod
I do not have time, nor the patience, to deal with people who can not use Google properly.

Offline LaserWraith

• pillow fighting fool
  • Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 05:26:41 PM »
Wait....What?! Your Leaving?! Dear God! Not another User!  :'(

Well.....i just thought of something but i dont know if anyone will agree to it but...

Your The ModGod

Notice he isn't a mod anymore. :P

Offline JaMokey

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo Loves me
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2010, 05:32:28 PM »
Notice he isn't a mod anymore. :P

It was for before he lost it.....
I do not have time, nor the patience, to deal with people who can not use Google properly.

Offline Sorcerer

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 05:49:36 PM »
He never lost anything finally, Comodo did. I've seen and heard enough! :-TD Again way to go eXP with dignity and respect from fellow members I'm with you all the way on this one!
Sorcerer
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 06:50:10 AM by Sorcerer »

Offline JaMokey

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo Loves me
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 06:00:44 PM »
He never lost anything finally, Comodo did, and in total solidarity I'm also leaving right after this post as Xman and Sorcerer. I've seen and heard enough! :-TD Again way to go eXP with dignity and respect from fellow members I'm with you all the way on this one!
Bye all.
Sorcerer

...........Not Another One

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek