Author Topic: Internet Explorer  (Read 1414 times)

Offline unalion1994

Internet Explorer
« on: May 06, 2012, 09:17:58 PM »
I'm not sure what's going on, but I cannot open internet explorer.  I feel that it has something to do with Comodo, and possibly the sandbox, but I can be sure.  This also happened with Firefox (I switched to Google Chrome after that), but I still need IE for some web pages.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Internet Explorer
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 09:41:30 AM »
To see if it related to CIS please take a look and post a screenshot of the D+ logs. They are under View Defense + Events.

Also test your system for malware with the following scanners:
Hitman Pro
Malwarebytes Anti Malware Free edition
Super Antispwyare Free edition

Offline jay2007tech

• Malware Research Group
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Internet Explorer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »
An idea,
If it happens with IE and Firefox,  try this

While browser add-ons can enhance your online experience, they can occasionally interfere or conflict with other software on your computer. Try starting Internet Explorer without add-ons to see if the problem goes away. Here's how:

Click the Start button Picture of the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).

If disabling all add-ons solves the problem, you might want to disable all add-ons and then turn on add-ons only as you need them. This will allow you to figure out which add-on is causing the problem

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/tips-for-solving-problems-with-internet-explorer
It's hard being a crooked Admin when the files won't pass an md5checksum test.  But like any other good crooked Admin it can be done, it just takes time(and lots of it) and a few aspirins

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek