I have installed Comodo and GeekBuddy.
By default, both try to boot on Startup.
Comodo starts but GeekBuddy gets part way through booting and comes up with an error message:
"Error retrieving Font Size".
I have to OK this about 7 or 8 times before GeekBuddy resumes completion of boot up.
It also comes up once if I exit Geek Buddy.
- Your Operating System (and whether it's 32bit/64bit);
XP Pro 32 bit
- Security Software Installed;
Comodo Internet Security Pro 2011 and GeekBuddy
- How you produced the problem;
During Startup Booting of GeekBuddy
- How you tried to resolve the problem;
Tried with GeekBuddy buddies - several had a go but were unsuccessful
- Screen-shots with the error (if any);
As per above
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any;
Sorry, I have no recollection, post memory!!!