Author Topic: "Noob" install VIDEO guide.  (Read 82106 times)

Offline Meganeoman

Re: "Noob" install VIDEO guide.
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 07:12:31 PM »
Where can I find a video guide for the comodo firewall 3?

Offline Little Mac

• Forum Volunteer
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • The Colonel told me to.
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2007, 08:14:38 PM »
It's being worked on, in conjunction with a detailed manual/how-to guide.  So, nothing available yet, but should be soon...

LM
These forums are focused on providing help and improvement for Comodo products.  Please treat other users with respect and make a positive contribution.  Thanks.
Forum Policy

Offline Escii

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »
Nice work.. Should make a tutorial for Version 3, illustrating the workarounds for the bug so found so far. 

(:AGL)

Offline AOwL

• Comodo SuperHero
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Comodo Firewall Pro - Be safe, use protection...
    • NordicNatureMedia
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »
It will come to a movie-theater near you... soon...  88)

I'm just waiting for the patch/update. Comodo might change something in the install and/or interface...?  :o

My favorite expression... it's under construction...  :Beer

Offline overfifty

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2007, 08:18:11 AM »
AOwL..........I look forward to the Video guide for V3. I am still using V2.4 as I am one of the many that is not computer savvy and I do not have the confidence to try my own fixes. I am ashamed to say that I rely totally on just downloading the firewall and leaving it on the mode that it comes with in the hope that it covers me .
I am slightly concerned about the defense + thingy and whether I will need to manually configure it, hopefully you will cover this as well?..
I really appreciated the first Video guide as it explained V2.4  in layman terms. I will await the new version prior to trying to install it.
I thank you in anticipation . (:CLP)

overfifty.

Offline Chamlin

• Comodo Member
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2007, 03:57:31 PM »
I totally relied on the video with 2.4. So friggin' helpful. And with Defense and other changes I'm hesitant to upgrade until the video is available. Unfortunately, 2.4 is giving me a bunch of BSODs that tech support says will get fixed with 3.xxxxxx...so I wait patiently.

Hurry! (:TNG)
(\~~/)
(='.'=)
('')_('')

Offline rodneymckay

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »
Looking forward also to the V.3 video.  V.3 is quite a step up in programing options for Comodo.  Using it right now and I've had to click about 5 times when installing new apps.  I like the feature but annoying.    Again nice job Comodo.  You killing the for profit boys.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek