When can we expect Comodo firewall to be released official for windows 10?

Topic, when is the entire setup fixed and optimized for windows 10 without glitches or bugs?
Any date set yet? Thanks in advance.

Not sure about glitches or bugs but there is a windows 10 supported release of CIS that is available https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-8204674-with-win10-support-is-released-t112353.0.html

Hi Guys,
Unfortunately all software has bugs, as long as they are kept to a minimum. :slight_smile:

Kind regards.

It still bugs;

Edited image link. JoWa

Best advice I can give you is to uninstall, reboot, and manually delete any leftovers files/folders and do so with the folder option to show hidden files and folders in windows explorer. I had no problems installing CIS with the newest version and I downloaded the installer from the links in the release announcement topic.

Done it, doesn’t work.

Can you see if the Comodo Firewall Driver is present in the Properties of the network adapter?

I’ve uninstalled it at the moment. But let’s say it’s present… what then?

I was wondering about what is happening.

Yeah me too, hence my thread. It doesn’t work, is it just me? nope… so when are you guys gonna fix this ?

Without a proper bug report there is little Comodo can do. By the way, moderators are not Comodo employees but volunteer end users with a badge who are making sure the forums are running properly.

You have been ruffling feathers with us with your combative attitude. C’est le ton qui fait la musique so you might want to consider changing the former.

So you want me to do their work for them?
They can easily install windows 10 on a 64x system and try it themselves… it doesn’t work. But sure let me know how i can step by step give my full report so you can help me and the others?

My attitude is because the Community made Uninstaller made my system BSOD and had to system restore (followed the steps to get this working) just made things worse, then they released new install with supposed fixes for the problems they had with the install before (yes with the windows 10) and now i’ve told you and the entire community about it and all i get is “re-install correctly”.

If i go by your words i have to change firewall as there is nothing to do, right?
About you not being able to change anything with the setup or comod itself, i never said that but you can influence them since you are a moderator… I expect them to listen to you?

Hi BeNaX,
There are so many system variables out there what works on one system might not work on another, hence the reason for bug reporting with the specific setup experiencing the bug.
Bug Reports - CIS
Required Format For Reporting Bugs

Thanks.

Captainsticks beat me to this.

My attitude is because the Community made Uninstaller made my system BSOD
I found your [url=https://forums.comodo.com/install-setup-configuration-help-cis/do-not-use-the-forced-uninstall-tools-if-you-use-windows-10-t112321.0.html;msg814885#msg814885]other topic[/url] in which you notify of this. I will reply there.
and had to system restore (followed the steps to get this working) just made things worse, then they released new install with supposed fixes for the problems they had with the install before (yes with the windows 10) and now i've told you and the entire community about it and all i get is "re-install correctly".
It's a standard troubleshooting step to see if the problem reproduces. In your case it reproduces. That points to a bug.
If i go by your words i have to change firewall as there is nothing to do, right? About you not being able to change anything with the setup or comod itself, i never said that but you can influence them since you are a moderator... I expect them to listen to you?
Bug reports are the best way to get the devs attention. You notified of the problem in the release topic which gets read by BuketB of Comodo Staff.

For me to do the logs etc i need to be safe with my computer and obviously i am not as im getting BSOD whenever i try to do a clean uninstall with Mods cleaner tool. I wont get to that again. I’m sure someone else can try this out etc staff.

I updated my system from Windows 8.1 pro to Windows 10 pro x64. Using SSD as main hybrid hardrive as my secondary, the computer is new since 3-4 months. I had no issues before i used the cleaner tool. So yes i’m sure it’s that one that messed everything up.

So i tried again for the fourth time with a clean install… still doesn’t work properly. Seriously, when is it gonna get fixed?

Can anyone help me?

ADD:
Had to get my own solution, lousy help here at the forums.

1. Delete Windows.Old folder (you wont be able to degrade yourself to your old windows that you had before)
  2. Uninstall AV / Comodo
  3. Remove all comodo related keys from regedit
  4. Restart
  5. Install Comodo Restart - Install AV restart

Hello Benax,

As you know we have released the latest version for Comodo Firewall with Windows10 support recently and we have done many improvements and fixes with this release. We need you to fill a proper bug report here please: Comodo Forum.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards
Buket

You didn’t read my post obviously. Read again. I found my own solution.

Hi BeNaX,
Developers do not ask for bug reports just for the sake of asking, it does help them replicate issues to be able find a permanent solution and not just a workaround as you have done.

Thanks.

It seems like you also forgot one of my posts: