I'll start with the basic specs:
Windows 7 Pro updated (defender disabled)
DSL (5mb down, 500k up)
This is what I've tried so far:
- I created a global rule to allow 21752
- Utorrent is a trusted program in the firewall and Defense+ settings.
- Stealth ports wizard is set to case basis
- Firewall behavior settings are on safemode
- Even tried creating a rule in predefined policies
despite this utorrent's own test shows the port as blocked. External port scan also reveals 21752 as stealth. I'm getting horrible download speeds right now (capped at >20kbps). Any suggestions?