Author Topic: incoming connection request  (Read 968 times)

Offline Rman87

• Comodo Loves me
incoming connection request
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:34:37 AM »
If Comodo brings up a message that says another computer or something else is trying to get access to my computer and I click on allow and I have remember my answer checked.  Is there anyway I can undo this if I change my mind?  I've looked in the options, but I can't find anywhere in the firewall where I can undo this change so that the next time it comes up, I can untick remember my answer.

Offline Radaghast

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: incoming connection request
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 03:00:33 PM »
If Comodo brings up a message that says another computer or something else is trying to get access to my computer and I click on allow and I have remember my answer checked.  Is there anyway I can undo this if I change my mind?  I've looked in the options, but I can't find anywhere in the firewall where I can undo this change so that the next time it comes up, I can untick remember my answer.

If you've allowed and remembered an inbound connection, you will have created an Application rule. To 'reset' the firewall, remove the rule.
“Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.”

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek