Application & Global rules [HELP]

Hi All,
Sorry me again!
I have now installed Comodo and I’ve done the best I can with setting up my Application and Global Rules , but I’m not sure that I have the best set up or if my understanding is correct. Can I please trouble someone to advise on the attached? Open to any suggestions??? I have no Windows or system updates allowed not sure about them or how!

FYI Im running xp not vista.
I think I need help gents and looks like im in the right place from all I have read.
Please help.

[attachment deleted by admin]

You don’t need all those global rules especially if your behind a router\modem. Here is how I added system,explorer.exe,ssytem32. I only have 1 global rule for P2P.

Thanks - that’s great. I’ve been able to delete about 6 gloabl rules which were created when I ran the Stealth Ports Wizard. But as I’m also behind a router, I’ve now just got the one rule that you specifically recommend.

Thanks Vettetech, I will mirror your settings for Windows if you don’t mind. (:WIN)

I am behind a router / modem, when at home. But its a laptop I’m using so sometimes I’m on the internet from a hot spot or at work.
So I do I need all the global rules? If not does it hurt to have them anyway? I got the info from the attached and thought I would try and mirror it for V3.

Also as your being so helpful can you have a look at my firewall log? Is this normal? Is it because I don’t have Window systems added? I guess?!?!?!?

Thanks sorry there is a few questions here but your help is appreciated, still trying to find my feet. But I do like this firewall!

Cheers!

bump! (:WAV)

Pls advise anyone??

when i use your global rules, my internet browser doesn’t work. most sites can’t find server.

Those are not my global rules. That is the global rule you get when you install Comodo. That is also the global rule you get when you run the stealth port wizard for the P2P option. It does not effect your browser. IE and FF should be selected as web browsers under your predefined firewall rules.

If your behind a fully stealthed router\modem like me you dont need any global rules except if your doing P2P then you need the one rule I have.