LoginPro Alpha 0.0.0.124 is now available for alpha testing at http://www.LoginPro.com
Alpha testing version should not be run on production system and may contain some defects and/or incomplete features.
LoginPro is a remote control application tailored to allow remote access to your own PC via a central web site, loginpro.com.
1. when connected to remote PC it wasn't possible to put data using keyboard.
2. Details link in Tray Application didn't show additional information about the connection.
3. Scalling of RDP screen is removed. Now the entire screen is shown on webpage.
4. Scalling of HTML5 screen is removed.
5. Defect with Fullscreen selection from resolutions list fixed.
6. Tray App shows UserName as a Logined user info.
7. FullScreen and Ctrl+Alt+Del buttons were not show when plugin connection is done
8. There was no way to install LoginPro from IE if it doesn't launch cab installation. Now "Download LoginPro Viewer" button is added to let user download and install LoginPro easily.
1. Make IFrame size different depending on the screen resolution of
remote PC that user selected
2. Closed the prompt dialog "Renew now"
3. PC icons issue resolved.
4. Removed capcha.
5. Added Account Activation routine.
6. fixed issue with plugins installation prompt for non-windows OS
7. added username to registration form
8. renamed prompts on Login page and registration form
1. HTML5 screen's IFrame is not resized now so it's shown with scrolls
2. Chrome plugin is not installed on fresh PC.
3. Edits doesn't work properly on Tray App
4. Allowable user list doesn't work when UAC is ON
5. Tunnels creation hangs sometimes
6. For Windows home versions, login background image is not properly drawn for resolutions more than 800x600
7. Safari on Windows and Mac isn't isn't yet working, coming soon. Chrome on Mac is fine.