I want to fix pressing Print Screen key ask dialogs.
A. THE BUG/ISSUE:
Pressing Print Screen key if checked 'Ask' Computer Monitor,PC go to freeze...
1. What you did:
Sample Application setted to Computer Monitor 'Ask'.
And press Print Screen key on active this Application.
2. What actually happened or you actually saw:
First,OS is freeze.all action was No answer.
After 2 or 3 clicks,PC gone freeze...
3. What you expected to happen or see:
Want to CIS Dialogs appear at pressing Print Screen key.
4. How you tried to fix it & what happened:
Change to 'Computer Monitor' to 'Allow'.
but this is not to want.
5. If a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in format)?:
6. Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link unless malware):
CIS:ver 5.10.228257.2253 VirusDB:12885
Sample Application:Firefox(vendor list deleted)
7. Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so precise steps to make it happen:
0:Check OFF related to 'use Cloud DB' all settings into AV, FW and D+.
Check OFF 'Create rules sage applications' into D+ Settings > Genaral Settings
1:Prepared sample application.
(plz Those not listed in the vendor list.
If want to check Major App, delete this files onto 'Trust Files',related 'Vendor lists'
and cache into CIS Programs folder. reboot CIS GUI.)
2:Add D+ rules this App.Edit Customize 'Computer Monitor' to 'Ask'
3:Active this App & Press Prtin Screen key.
8. Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons):
I using CIS without cloud DB and vendor list.
B. FILES APPENDED. (Please zip unless screenshots).:
1. Screenshots of the Defense plus Active Processes List (Required for all issues):
2. Screenshots illustrating the bug:
PC freezed,can not get screen shots
3. Screenshots of related CIS event logs:
No event logs.
4. A CIS config report or file:
5. Crash or freeze dump file:
can not get dump
6. Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version:
C. YOUR SETUP:
1. CIS version, AV database version & configuration:
CIS Premium 5.10.228257.2253 Virus Sig DB 12885
Useing Proactive Security.
2. a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS:
back up config files and Clean Uninstalling previous versions.
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
3. a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?:
4. Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked 'block all unknown requests', other egs here.):
Changes all related 'using cloud' to OFF.
Changes 'Create rules for safe applications' to OFF
Vendor list, Trust file list, these cache files deleted,and adding this list only.
Microsoft Windows Compnent Publisher
Comodo Security Solutions,Inc
ATI Technologies ULC
5. Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels:
D+:safe mode, Sandbox:disabled, Firewall:safe mode, AV:On Access
6. OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type:
Windows XP SP3 32bit,Admin account using
7. Other security and utility software currently installed:
No use another security.
8. Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last installed:
9. Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box):
Vmware 4.0.0. but this bugs no using this.
but this bugs no using this.