Author Topic: Cool stuff!  (Read 226510 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Cool stuff!
« on: September 07, 2006, 09:17:40 PM »
I want us all to share what we find to be "cool" stuff here.

here is what I found to be a cool stuff today :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd99gyE4jCk

Melih

Offline Justin L.

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Cool stuff!
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 09:37:47 PM »
I want us all to share what we find to be "cool" stuff here.

here is what I found to be a cool stuff today :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd99gyE4jCk

Melih

That is cool, it will probobly be very expensive at first though :-\
Windows 8 64-bit; Intel Core i3 2350 [at] 2.30 GHz w/ 6GB RAM
CIS 6.1.276867.2813 - Complete

Offline rgreene501

• Comodo Loves me
  • Life is too short to drink cheap beer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 10:45:34 PM »
So when do we get the free Comodo t-shirts?
Pull my finger for my public key

Offline kail

• Mostly Benevolent
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • The future is much like the present, only longer.
    • COMODO's free software!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 11:25:38 PM »
Melih

If you have Firefox, then I must recommend an extension called StumbleUpon. I'm sure you'll like it. You give it categories of things you're interested in. It installs a toolbar & then you stumble around the web.. based on the categories you selected & some wacky search engine, that also takes into account what other people who selected the same sort of categories thought of the web site (you can say if you like or dislike the site & it also takes that into account). There's also a thing where can share what you've discovered with other SumbleUpon users. But, I've not used that side myself. The bottom line, is that you stumble into some wonderful web sites that interest you. Things like this this site (a great selection of wallpapers, themes, etc..).
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 11:28:59 PM by kail »
My System Details: W8Px64 with CIS 6, Firefox 26 & Becky! 2.65
Forum Policy.
____
The problem is not the problems, the problem is people's attitude towards those problems.

comicfan2000

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 01:20:31 AM »
Perhaps a simple cool thing but I actually like this. XP theme from MS, free. Screenshot>>The icon in fax\pic viewer I made in gimp to try and compliment the theme but resizing issues, anyway like I said, for an XP theme I thought it was great and if I get back to the link where I found it, I will post it.

Offline Justin L.

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 09:38:16 AM »
Perhaps a simple cool thing but I actually like this. XP theme from MS, free. Screenshot>>The icon in fax\pic viewer I made in gimp to try and compliment the theme but resizing issues, anyway like I said, for an XP theme I thought it was great and if I get back to the link where I found it, I will post it.

I see your using the Windows Media Center theme, here I will just attach the tool to install it for you guys.

Offline AOwL

• Comodo SuperHero
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Comodo Firewall Pro - Be safe, use protection...
    • NordicNatureMedia
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 09:35:06 PM »
I use it! It's nice! :)

Offline Justin L.

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 09:59:58 PM »
I use it! It's nice! :)

Glad you like it :D

Offline Richeese Rolls

• [Citation Required]
  • Comodo's Hero
  • HAA-YAH!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2006, 11:39:29 PM »
Ganda: over here in my country , im a real sex object
Soy Joy: looool
Ganda: whenever i ask girls for sex ... they object
Melih: LOL!

comicfan2000

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 12:30:35 AM »
http://www.elseware.to/products/aq.htm

Nice one!

Very cool! But you haven't seen the wildlife in both my boys' bathrooms!  :o You know, I would probably get something like that. What happens when you flush? All the fish go down the toilet? So if they die, you don't even have to take them out and flush them! Great idea! Hey, a fisherman's dream, sitting on the can with a fishing pole...Now the cat can have fun as well! Not so sure it would help with nausea though. Puking your guts out and watching fish swim...hmmmm. I am just glad i'm not the fish, the sites those poor things have to tolerate. When my son gets done, they may not live anyway, all be floatin' !  Or the kid with too much imagination...."look mom, there's even a dead log in there." WHAT dead log? , aaarrrhhh!!!  A drunken stupor...why is my aquarium yellow?
 That is different though, very cool.  ;)

Paul

Offline panic

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Linux is free only if your time is worthless.;-)
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 02:35:08 AM »
http://www.elseware.to/products/aq.htm

Nice one!

If this is for Aquariass, what would they come up with for Capricornholios? LOL

As your mums would say, "If you can't play nice with all the other kiddies, go home".
All users are asked to please read and abide by the  Comodo Forum Policy.
If you can't conform, don't use the forum.

comicfan2000

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 05:06:41 PM »
If this is for Aquariass, what would they come up with for Capricornholios? LOL

My MIL's birthday.  ;D

Paul

Offline panic

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Linux is free only if your time is worthless.;-)
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 05:18:43 PM »
As your mums would say, "If you can't play nice with all the other kiddies, go home".
All users are asked to please read and abide by the  Comodo Forum Policy.
If you can't conform, don't use the forum.

Offline AOwL

• Comodo SuperHero
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Comodo Firewall Pro - Be safe, use protection...
    • NordicNatureMedia
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 05:35:13 PM »
This is cool... ;)
Scowlmodo is sitting on a branch... ;D

\  \ -  ~ -         -       ^    -    -           \ /\\         -    \ [at]   -\
          "=        T           -\      -~      z ^    \          -  {^     ~ \ "\\
      ^         -         ~         z          -                 z\       ~ }^     
\        \    r     ^ \    / ^          w#ux5aq -     ~   -    \ ^  -      & 3   Z
 \  {  \        t -       ~    - ~  pMMQ&__7L~N[at]Np  -     :  ^ _- \        -    ^ 
    -      \ ^              \ r   _Q##^#59M&EN#,#0Nc \\  \   \   ~       \/- \  / 
 ^     \   ^ -     \ ~\  \      _KG00F  $[h&M& 00M00_-       :\        ~   / ~\:\ 
     -      s^\-\        -      &r]0&C   ,QQ00MM0M&#& -    -       \   \  ^       
    ~    ^   ~_ ^  \          \4  _Q01     #0Q0##H#NM      \    -    r  \  "  t~ /\
        /       \    \   \r   ybr:M00!  \ ,T0*#D%30##p          -/}   - " ^       
   -\            ^          %0yX  g0B&  / tD000- #6q#N       ~  \  \         5 -   
    \-           -         w#D$_'  MM0G _   YEB0%[at]&!R#    w-~   -  E w  \  ,       
r -       : \   -         G0MM_'    bW#M&g  3 !  gZk#6  - z \(                  E 
  ~   ~       ^          &9&"p&m      7M&Z%D&$"7Wg000     z   - ~         ~       
    \            \    r ]K/$#Qp%7-      &G~FW&q#JD00'                -     - w - \,
                        MN,p0&jFMM,_ +     qAN#B0MB#-  -                          \
    -               \  '#~#0Fa""0d$]h     #W0BNMNEM# \ "^  \    \-    1~     - \   
            \       \ ?Q&6B[at]N & #BC$[at]&m\_4&~~  ^~KM!      ~        - :  -   t \   
                ^    yhNBWF#,$,^%=eNK!0;~01  _W"xBWL~--w         \     \       a/ \
              ^\     EMN#[at]$_ $ ETQ~Wg^*u00   \0&BH06   ~   \ \      \   t     "-_ 
 -          \    ^  g0DpR[at]w 4_4W"$"*r#8j&mW  ~00MM0   -  -  \~            }     ) 
,            _ \    Q00BF& 9pQLgMN[at]kMpMU#09 -DDYQ0&  z   ~           -  ^     \  \
\ -    -      :     0P0NQ 7q{m_^TL~0p00MWAg__G&00#S  g                \           w
\\    \  -        \]QNNF~#_ #TFRQg~M ~##&0M#qpQ&pN      "    \  `                 
           \       #R0Q~Gq~K 0Mg_j!E%#Q8hE0M00M0&M                        ^     \ s
  \           \   WM7M#! TQLB#&_MM5_&#0&mg^F&#NR0T \ a  \  -  \       \ \    \    \
              -   +VZ#f~KAEzZM0##0[at]4MNMDM00wAM0&D^       \a    -    r \     -     \
                  Q&MNMAaq&9MB0#KM #QM$  _ 0#BN0$      \               --   - ^ - 
    \  \      --  #&M0Q C:70#WWL20&$%&0   "!]0QW     ~    \              w        -
                  RN#0 W~&00WZWrQB#8$1#Z p "M00f   ~   \          ~          f     
        \         W000 _u  'EDY70M0&QNg, 3n ,&A    \        --       \ -  ~\  t   
           ^      N&MM ]-"}q~E&0N8#MM$Z&00&#q]       \         \      .  ^    -\   
  -   -           [at]N0N,_ ,,&Z07QKNN#00EWqA~jp/        \\  \        \           - -\
            \    "N0M& ^0E&M&EW!"&#&# "FQM0Y# -   \            -           -\     
        =        +80M&p6_,GQ$6P&yNRQ#  d!~0M$  ^M\\          ^\            ^  :\ \
   ^\   \ ^\ \-  q0##\&%D#D/D&QQU0UBI  "I ]0B,         ^          \               
     ^      ~-   [0#E b# ~N##rg0ML&[at]   \i  "##,          -           ^        ~\ -
           \     #M0XQ(~W&mT~00M0Mp     [   1M8p -\ r                 s           
  -       ^     0MN0."N#w6RMM&QN&E0     '    40M                       \           
\ \            ]0#N[at]K#Gmm&QY#Fqg9D&     +     000    \          =    -   -         
               "M0&WcMQ00j#GQ0NMBK$     E   \\-MH&   \  \                  ,     \
   -             4NMQ0O&0K$3#$wg$E       z     `#&I      \    \  :       --     w-
                  M"NM#MN0MB#&4####      )     j8[at]0                              \
       \           Q0M#QQ0Q0MNBS#C^       !d   R&N#&   -                           
                   JE#M0#p0#0B0NB[at]9              0K0_-             \      --       
                   |Nm&&0WBM00NNMB'  ^            #W&        \- \  ^  -           
                   )8YR0#UB#00Hf"     -       \   !k&p                           -
\    -             &&EB&NMWM[at]T                  \  &d$  ^       \    -  ~       - 
    \ \ \          *&g#00#P           -      -     "&Bbv             \  \     \   
   \                F00NW-                        - #pE  \         -  \     -    `
       \              "0!                 \  /    - \0&  -     -    }           \ -
          \^    \              \  - -               Q&K%   %          \  ^    \ \ 
              \         -               -    ~ _    ]#0H            \{\\       - -
    -      \         \     \                        4&0u   -      --     -  -     
        -              \         \     \  \     \   #&M      ^       -   --\       
         -            \                   ~  ,,g    &WM           ^   -z  \-       
                                             H#Mu   0#8   w                  -     
             \ \     -     \                 &M0g  ]0Wf         \             \ ,-
            ^                                4MBM _K#N           \  \   \  ^       
          \ \                                 QQ#6Q&MM          \    \             
                 \     \ \  \                 RERMQ00,         \ s          -     
          \            \                      ]MB0QN7` - \\   .    \      -       
                           -                  )NK0MF                               
                                              -&M#4    =       \  -  \       \^ z 
   ^                ~                          [at]0BM           -          \        ~
  ^                  ^         \         -\    B0#0p                            - 
        ~    \     \               \           )K00&          \    -          "   \

comicfan2000

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 05:59:31 PM »
This is cool... ;)
Scowlmodo is sitting on a branch... ;D

\  \ -  ~ -         -       ^    -    -           \ /\\         -    \ [at]   -\
          "=        T           -\      -~      z ^    \          -  {^     ~ \ "\\
      ^         -         ~         z          -                 z\       ~ }^     
\        \    r     ^ \    / ^          w#ux5aq -     ~   -    \ ^  -      & 3   Z
 \  {  \        t -       ~    - ~  pMMQ&__7L~N[at]Np  -     :  ^ _- \        -    ^ 
    -      \ ^              \ r   _Q##^#59M&EN#,#0Nc \\  \   \   ~       \/- \  / 
 ^     \   ^ -     \ ~\  \      _KG00F  $[h&M& 00M00_-       :\        ~   / ~\:\ 
     -      s^\-\        -      &r]0&C   ,QQ00MM0M&#& -    -       \   \  ^       
    ~    ^   ~_ ^  \          \4  _Q01     #0Q0##H#NM      \    -    r  \  "  t~ /\
        /       \    \   \r   ybr:M00!  \ ,T0*#D%30##p          -/}   - " ^       
   -\            ^          %0yX  g0B&  / tD000- #6q#N       ~  \  \         5 -   
    \-           -         w#D$_'  MM0G _   YEB0%[at]&!R#    w-~   -  E w  \  ,       
r -       : \   -         G0MM_'    bW#M&g  3 !  gZk#6  - z \(                  E 
  ~   ~       ^          &9&"p&m      7M&Z%D&$"7Wg000     z   - ~         ~       
    \            \    r ]K/$#Qp%7-      &G~FW&q#JD00'                -     - w - \,
                        MN,p0&jFMM,_ +     qAN#B0MB#-  -                          \
    -               \  '#~#0Fa""0d$]h     #W0BNMNEM# \ "^  \    \-    1~     - \   
            \       \ ?Q&6B[at]N & #BC$[at]&m\_4&~~  ^~KM!      ~        - :  -   t \   
                ^    yhNBWF#,$,^%=eNK!0;~01  _W"xBWL~--w         \     \       a/ \
              ^\     EMN#[at]$_ $ ETQ~Wg^*u00   \0&BH06   ~   \ \      \   t     "-_ 
 -          \    ^  g0DpR[at]w 4_4W"$"*r#8j&mW  ~00MM0   -  -  \~            }     ) 
,            _ \    Q00BF& 9pQLgMN[at]kMpMU#09 -DDYQ0&  z   ~           -  ^     \  \
\ -    -      :     0P0NQ 7q{m_^TL~0p00MWAg__G&00#S  g                \           w
\\    \  -        \]QNNF~#_ #TFRQg~M ~##&0M#qpQ&pN      "    \  `                 
           \       #R0Q~Gq~K 0Mg_j!E%#Q8hE0M00M0&M                        ^     \ s
  \           \   WM7M#! TQLB#&_MM5_&#0&mg^F&#NR0T \ a  \  -  \       \ \    \    \
              -   +VZ#f~KAEzZM0##0[at]4MNMDM00wAM0&D^       \a    -    r \     -     \
                  Q&MNMAaq&9MB0#KM #QM$  _ 0#BN0$      \               --   - ^ - 
    \  \      --  #&M0Q C:70#WWL20&$%&0   "!]0QW     ~    \              w        -
                  RN#0 W~&00WZWrQB#8$1#Z p "M00f   ~   \          ~          f     
        \         W000 _u  'EDY70M0&QNg, 3n ,&A    \        --       \ -  ~\  t   
           ^      N&MM ]-"}q~E&0N8#MM$Z&00&#q]       \         \      .  ^    -\   
  -   -           [at]N0N,_ ,,&Z07QKNN#00EWqA~jp/        \\  \        \           - -\
            \    "N0M& ^0E&M&EW!"&#&# "FQM0Y# -   \            -           -\     
        =        +80M&p6_,GQ$6P&yNRQ#  d!~0M$  ^M\\          ^\            ^  :\ \
   ^\   \ ^\ \-  q0##\&%D#D/D&QQU0UBI  "I ]0B,         ^          \               
     ^      ~-   [0#E b# ~N##rg0ML&[at]   \i  "##,          -           ^        ~\ -
           \     #M0XQ(~W&mT~00M0Mp     [   1M8p -\ r                 s           
  -       ^     0MN0."N#w6RMM&QN&E0     '    40M                       \           
\ \            ]0#N[at]K#Gmm&QY#Fqg9D&     +     000    \          =    -   -         
               "M0&WcMQ00j#GQ0NMBK$     E   \\-MH&   \  \                  ,     \
   -             4NMQ0O&0K$3#$wg$E       z     `#&I      \    \  :       --     w-
                  M"NM#MN0MB#&4####      )     j8[at]0                              \
       \           Q0M#QQ0Q0MNBS#C^       !d   R&N#&   -                           
                   JE#M0#p0#0B0NB[at]9              0K0_-             \      --       
                   |Nm&&0WBM00NNMB'  ^            #W&        \- \  ^  -           
                   )8YR0#UB#00Hf"     -       \   !k&p                           -
\    -             &&EB&NMWM[at]T                  \  &d$  ^       \    -  ~       - 
    \ \ \          *&g#00#P           -      -     "&Bbv             \  \     \   
   \                F00NW-                        - #pE  \         -  \     -    `
       \              "0!                 \  /    - \0&  -     -    }           \ -
          \^    \              \  - -               Q&K%   %          \  ^    \ \ 
              \         -               -    ~ _    ]#0H            \{\\       - -
    -      \         \     \                        4&0u   -      --     -  -     
        -              \         \     \  \     \   #&M      ^       -   --\       
         -            \                   ~  ,,g    &WM           ^   -z  \-       
                                             H#Mu   0#8   w                  -     
             \ \     -     \                 &M0g  ]0Wf         \             \ ,-
            ^                                4MBM _K#N           \  \   \  ^       
          \ \                                 QQ#6Q&MM          \    \             
                 \     \ \  \                 RERMQ00,         \ s          -     
          \            \                      ]MB0QN7` - \\   .    \      -       
                           -                  )NK0MF                               
                                              -&M#4    =       \  -  \       \^ z 
   ^                ~                          [at]0BM           -          \        ~
  ^                  ^         \         -\    B0#0p                            - 
        ~    \     \               \           )K00&          \    -          "   \

Take it easy man! I wasn't a 60's child!

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek