LoginPro Beta 0.0.0.161 is now available for beta testing at https://www.loginpro.com
Download link: https://download.comodo.com/loginpro/ComodoLoginProSetup.exe
Beta testing version should not be run on production system and may contain some defects and/or incomplete features.
LoginPro is a remote control application tailored to allow remote access to your own PC via a central web site, loginpro.com.
1. Ctrl+N in Tray App leaded to opening of InternetExplorer.
2. Multiple MessageBoxes were shown when wrong login or password were used to sign in.
3. After going to FullScreen in QuickAssist mode additional window was shown on task bar.
4. No need to close browsers now when installing/uninstalling.
5. Tunnel speed improved.
6. Login window appeared several times for QuickAssist access.
1. new Logo
1. Tray icons shows as "Controlled" while the tunnel is already closed.
2. "Create Account" amd "Forgot Password" links are opened in IE but not in default browser.
3. Safari on Windows and Mac isn't yet working, coming soon. Chrome on Mac is fine.
4. HTML5 connection is sometimes shown in Connections tab of LoginPro Control Panel after it's closed.
5. Even if FriendlyName is changed in QuickAssist window old one is shown.