LoginPro Alpha 0.0.0.138 is now available for alpha testing at https://www.loginpro.com
Alpha testing version should not be run on production system and may contain some defects and/or incomplete features.
LoginPro is a remote control application tailored to allow remote access to your own PC via a central web site, loginpro.com.
1. HTML5 screen's IFrame wasn't resized and scrolls were shown
2. Chrome plugin didn't install on fresh PC.
3. Edits didn't work properly on Tray App
4. Allowable user list didn't work if UAC is ON
5. Tunnels creation hanged sometimes
6. For Windows home versions, login background image wasn't properly drawn for resolutions more than 800x600
7. Resolution list wasn't correct
8. Buttons in 'Connection has been lost' message couldn't be pressed if disconnect occurred in full screen mode
9. Separate login screen is added to HTML5
10. Issue with memory leaks that appeared when moved to new UI templates (real estates fix)
11. Real estates issue
1. HTML5 for Opera
2. SignIn is changed to Cancel during Connecting state
3. New Tray icons
4. SSL for HTML5
1. HTML5 session is not shown in ConnectionTab
2. Is user is not in allowable users list - wrong message is shown when connecting.
3. "Run at startup" is not added
4. Safari on Windows and Mac isn't yet working, coming soon. Chrome on Mac is fine.