Are you interested in testing future ESM releases?

Comodo thanks you for participating in the Comodo Forums. Feedback on Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) has been valuable; therefore, we would like to invite our forum participants to take part in testing future ESM product releases. Please let me know if you would be interested in working directly with Comodo’s Product Management team to beta test our solutions.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me. Please include a few words about yourself, your company, your production environment(s) and planned testing environment.

Thank you for your participation!

Fiolla

What’s the status on this release? If something doesn’t happen soon Comodo is losing a customer.

we are building a version that is easily usable by a 5 PC network…all the way up…

we had many users who wanted to use ESM for smaller network, so we had to re-hash a lot of code to make it happen…

Its coming…in a big way…you can even manage your network from a windows Mobile :wink: (sshh…didn’t hear it from me :slight_smile: )…

Melih

That’s great, but it would nice to get support and communication on the forums. Also an e-mail about product updates would be nice. I still have two years left on my license for 80 workstations and I was getting ready pull the plug on CESM and go to something else with better customer support. I feel like Comodo took my money and ran with it. Hopefully new release will make my frustrations go away otherwise we will go with our other solution for our other branch offices.

You are right!

we’ll fix the communication issue…

apologies.

melih

I would definitely be interested in testing CESM or other Comodo software.

Thanks.
mug

Count me in. :-TU

i wouldn’t mind trying this out. i would only be managing about 5 or so computers but this would make things so much easier

Is there a release date for this or timeframe of some sort?

We are planning to release Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 2.0 Business Edition in Q2 or Q3 of 2011.

If you are attending the RSA Conference in San Francisco February 14-18th, stop by our booth 2439, we will have a demo of the upcoming version.

Fiolla,

Is there a online demo of the new CESM? I am currently shopping for a new endpoint security solution. I paid for 3 year for the current CESM and have not been impressed with it or the support for it. This is Comodo’s last chance to keep a customer if not oh well. It seem the CIS is great for home use, but Comodo isn’t ready yet for the enterprise world. I hope this changes soon as I have been a full supporter from the beta of CESM. But my company is ready to move on if Comodo can’t provide a better solution.

Thanks,

Hello everyone,

I’m happy to announce that we will have a beta version of Endpoint Security Manager 2.0 Business Edition available for testing in June.

We are looking for users that are committed to testing the new version.

Please send me a message if you are interested and I will get in contact with you.

Thanks,

Fiolla

Hi Fiolla,

I’m definitely interested in testing the 2.0 beta. :-TU

Please let me know when it’s available.

Thanks.

Count me in as well :slight_smile:

I’m also interested. :slight_smile:

i would like to test it

Hello everyone,

The ESM 2.0 Business Edition beta will be coming in July.

Again, if you are interested in testing, please let me know and I add you to our beta force.

Thanks,

Fiolla

Any news for the ESM 2.0?

I am interested on purschasing 65 endpoints. But I just realized ESM uses CIS 4.0. :cry:
Will 2.0 bring the nice 5.5? Any timeframe for its release?

by end of the month…

YAY! Cool!

So by the end of the month EMS 2.0!

With what version of CIS, if I may ask?