Author Topic: COMODO Online Storage 2.x whishlist  (Read 32158 times)

Offline Lord Ami

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: COMODO Online Storage 2.x whishlist
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2011, 07:27:15 AM »
Ccloud.com should have a little addition. When creating new folder, then the name field isn't marked. I wish it's marked by default so user can write folder name right after clicking "New Folder" from the left menu^^

Offline Emanuel Sescu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Emanuel Sescu
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »
Ccloud.com should have a little addition. When creating new folder, then the name field isn't marked. I wish it's marked by default so user can write folder name right after clicking "New Folder" from the left menu^^

I'm not sure what you mean.
Isn't it visible ? See the attached screenshot.
----
Regards,

Emanuel Sescu
Follow Me

Offline Lord Ami

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 08:20:59 AM »
It is, but in the box is "New Folder". You need to extra click on it to edit the name. What if the field is already blue (as you select the text in it) and you can instantly type a name for the folder you created (without need for another click to edit the name).

Offline AyeAyeCaptain

• Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 02:32:34 PM »
As said before better upload/download speeds...

Also I had drop in my connection when uploading a folder of tech tools... this then started from scratch again, anyway of resolving broken connections. EDIT: Found out that 'Try Again' & 'Skip' are very confusing... When connection dropped one would assume that try again resumes, and 'skip' is to start frfom sratch.

So change the buttons to resume & start again or something...  ;)

Thanks!  ;D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 04:46:27 AM by AyeAyeCaptain »
Film Scum Remake
Comodo: Where is your Tool
User: What Tool?
Comodo: This f****** Tool.
Protect Yourself With Comodo...... lol

Offline Rolo42

• Comodo Family Member
  • DON'T PANIC!
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 11:07:28 PM »
I don't have COS currently installed but IIRC, there is no way to disable synching and there is no way to change it's location (\Documents\{COS username}). 

I don't like how "My Documents" has become a dumping ground for everything, subverting its purpose.

Personally, I would create a new partition with the same capacity as COS and put it there.

Additionally, my documents folder is part of Windows Live Mesh and nesting COS within that mesh is a recipe for disaster.
Win7x64 Pro, i5-2500K 4.2GHz, Zalman 9900MAX, Mushkin 8GB DDR3-2133, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, GTX580[at]833, Crucial m4 128GB SSD, WD 2TB FAEX, Seagate 2TB Green, 500GB 7200.10, Enermax Evo 1250W, APC RS1500, Antec 1200, Fire Engine Red Swingline 747

Offline linktoheaven

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2012, 12:00:39 AM »
Will there be a client for android os ?

Offline Emanuel Sescu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Emanuel Sescu
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2012, 05:52:45 AM »
Will there be a client for android os ?

Yes, there will be.
----
Regards,

Emanuel Sescu
Follow Me

Offline wasgij6

• Volunteer Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2012, 06:28:59 PM »
idk if this would be to much for comodo but i would really like to see comodo cloud extend its functionality and make it more universal meaning work with more cloud storage accounts. Meaning work with dropbox and google docs in the same way it works with ccloud.com. i think its useless to have 3 separate programs running on my computer that do the same thing but with different cloud servers. During install comodo cloud can ask the user to input credentials for dropbox or google docs and mount each account as a separate drive. There could be an option to change the default for the drop zone uploads. By default the drop zone will upload to ccloud but could be changed to upload to any of the cloud servers and if the option is uncheck it will ask the user where to upload when something is dragged in the drop zone. This will make things a lot easier for the user to manage their documents across different accounts and have an easy way to upload documents with the drop zone.

what do you guys think?

I would really like to hear any feedback from Melih of Emanuel
| Win 8.1 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 16gb RAM | Samsung 840 Pro SSD |

Offline w-e-v

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • BETA FORCE MEMBER
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2012, 08:54:28 PM »
It would be nice to have access to some folders or accounts, through FTP too (besides CCloud software).

Offline pheonix3

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2012, 09:51:34 PM »
Please linux. I'm Changing all our business and personal computers over to redhat( we have had enough of windows). I will miss all the comodo products that I use now. ...Great job on the av and trustconnect for linux.

Offline trscsaeg

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2012, 10:15:13 PM »
ability to stream any format of video files in the browser  or ccloud app for android without having to download it. and the ability to save any content on a web page such as videos, pics, pdf, etc via right click so you don't have to download the file and then upload it

Offline AWB70

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2012, 07:13:23 AM »
I have to 2nd uploading a folder to cloud through the browser. Cloud has massive potential for me at the minute but I'm having problems with disconnects using cloud and failed uploads using back up. Perhaps I can upload a rar file and unpack it there not sure  ??? Using ubuntu cloud at minute until the comodo problems fixed.

Offline morphiusz

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Suspicious file?
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2012, 04:02:53 PM »
Make an option for one-key download all files from the folder. (or download whole folder).

Offline casachit

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2012, 07:56:56 PM »
Make an option for one-key download all files from the folder. (or download whole folder).

yes!!!!!!!! you are right....ccloud is missing feature to download folder... its hard to go one by one file

Offline Emanuel Sescu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Emanuel Sescu
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2012, 06:34:58 AM »

yes!!!!!!!! you are right....ccloud is missing feature to download folder... its hard to go one by one file

You can use the CCloud drive for this.

Thanks
----
Regards,

Emanuel Sescu
Follow Me

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek