cDrive 1.0.8.84 bug reports

Please post all bug reports & BSOD’s here.
Be sure to include:

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
  • Other Backup & Security Software Installed;
  • How you produced the problem;
  • How you tried to resolve the problem;
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any);
  • if the issue is a BSOD, please post all the dump files in \Windows\Minidump folder (you can compress them)
  • if the issue is a crash, program stops responding or freezes please see this topic
  • if the issue is an error please run the dbgInfo.bat in installation folder as administrator and post the resulting cbu file.
  • Any other Additional Information that can help us find the cause of the problem (for example: any non-default settings used);

I am experiencing very slow upload speed on multiple computers and multiple networks.
It occurred on Windows 8.1 x64 on every computer installed, and is also occurring on Windows 10 x64 on every computer I have it installed on.

I have no other backup programs installed, and it has occurred both with and without CIS installed.

One of my networks is capable of roughly 6Mbps upload, but cDrive (and cCloud on another computer) was only able to upload files at an average of 15Kbps. The speed was the same on every computer with cDrive and cCloud installed, even on a different network.

Please advise.