Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. I am Michel, the new Product Manager for Comodo AntiSpam Gateway, the best of breed pound-for-pound mail filtering system currently available.
It gives me and my team expertly led by Louis, Vladimir and Kirill great pleasure to make CASG 1.5 available to you.
So what changes have we made?
- CASG now filters Outbound mail filtering as well as Inbound mail filtering. This will assist you in maintaining regulatory compliance if you are in a relevant sector and will also make it possible to see if you are inadvertently sending out spam
- We have improved the look & feel to the ‘Quarantine Settings’ user interface
- We have improved the handling of importing user-accounts from CSV files
- We have improved the log searching mechanisms for incoming and outgoing email
- We now support email aliases
There are many more changes but these are just some of the highlights.
Go on and try it out for yourself. You can sign up for a free trial here http://www.comodo.com/business-security/email-security/antispam-gateway.php
and pick up the admin guide here http://help.comodo.com/topic-157-1-288-3192-Introduction-to-Comodo-Antispam-Gateway.html
Keep in touch and let us know how you get on.