Greetings from LeonSprings, Texas USofA,
I have only one MiniDump file and that is included here. Plus my copy of CFP is popping up a bunch of Notices of attempts to modify some files that are not being used nor should not even be on my system, some are in a ZIP format and are in storage.
Here is my report:
In addition to the "Tech Info" I also followed the instructions to clear all 'Cache and Shadow' settings in the BIOS.
Was collecting the data for the following report for you. When the GMER was run to collect that data my system crashed with the BSOD. All data collected was lost, new "Technical Information:" was displayed on screen and is as follows:
The above crash did produce a minidump file and it is included as attachment.
Previous three crashes did not produce any MiniDump files. The "Tecnical Information:" for all three is as follows:
* Windows Version/Bit and Service Packs>XP Home Edition v5.1 32bit (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254 Service Pack 2)
* Your realtime Antivirus/version,Spyware remover/Version, other Security Software/Version>Avira AntiVir v7.0x, SpyBot Search & Destroy/w TeaTimer v220.127.116.11, HiJackThis v1.99.1, Windows Defender by Microsoft Eng/v1.1.3007.0 Sig v1.23.4310.0
* Affected Driver/Software and Version (if the bug doesn't affect window itself)>? Unknown.
* Brief description of the problem (Attach Diagnostic report or crash dumps if needed)
* Steps to reproduce the bug (if applicable)> Use my computer, last crash occurred when looking at GMER reports to maybe included some info. Will NOT run GMER again until you tell me to do same.
* Gmer report (download) Only for 32bit platforms>Running this program to attempt to extract more info is when last crash occurred.
My sig also contains my installed O/S and more,
[attachment deleted by admin]